87 Gn "project Car" F/s

Tons of calls not a serious person :rolleyes: Cheapest 87 GN on the market buy it before the NEW "F & F movie" comes out :D

trade?

hey this is a long shot but..
trade for a great everyday driver?..2001 merc grand marquis?
95,000,4.6 runs great.
I'm in PA

trade?

hey this is a long shot but..
trade for a great everyday driver?..2001 merc grand marquis?
95,000,4.6 runs great.
I'm in PA

610 539 3831 steve

SOLD!!!!!! To the second person that came out to look at it :D And guess what i never sent out pics :eek:

SOLD!!!!!! To the second person that came out to look at it :D And guess what i never sent out pics :eek:

You would have saved yourself allot of bs if you would have just used your cell phone and took a pic then posted it.. plus it prob would have sold the first or second day for you and it's not hard, every phone out there now has a camera on it but glad you were able to unload it.

Looks like he saved alot of time not e-mailing pictures all over america. Not saying I would sell my car the same way. But good for you.

I would be proud of this myself. :rolleyes: But Hey it seemed to be working for you.

Yup i'm very PROUD :D Now none of them tire kicking picture collectors have photos of my car to show their friends :p If i posted pics this would have been the responses

" Nice car wish i had the money"
" Wish you wre closer"
" Why are all deals on the east coast"
" Goodluck with the sale nice car for the money"
" Can you take more detailed pics of the ???"

Get the idea should i really go on ? I'm sure i'm missing some good ones that i've seen in others F/S adds w/pics :)

I like your style. TB.com is a great board and Buick community is one of the best groups, but I agree, definitely too many "experts" and tire kickers.

The CO Cobra stock or have a pulley or Whipple?

I like your style. TB.com is a great board and Buick community is one of the best groups, but I agree, definitely too many "experts" and tire kickers.

The CO Cobra stock or have a pulley or Whipple?

Thanks and my Cobra runs a 2.93 pulley with a stock Eaton :cool: