87 GN Progress follow along.

Sandblasted the affected spots before epoxy, and tried on my new shoes.

Attachments

• DSCN2700.jpg
    DSCN2700.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCN2708.jpg
    DSCN2708.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCN2709.jpg
    DSCN2709.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 289
patch panels from doner car blasted then epoxyed...

Attachments

• DSCN2714.jpg
    DSCN2714.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 293
  • DSCN2715.jpg
    DSCN2715.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 267
parts are epoxyed and car is back at the shop.. this is where iam up to at this point. Iam going on vac this week so i wont be getting any work done, but when i get back the doors are the next challange.

Attachments

• DSCN2718.jpg
    DSCN2718.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCN2719.jpg
    DSCN2719.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCN2720.jpg
    DSCN2720.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 296
It's looking good trans damm. Hey weren't you the one that asked me about the gray plastic filler panel that mounts behind the grille a few weeks back? If so, I've still got a bunch of nice ones on hand. Congrats on all the progress you've made so far.

It's been a while since I updated this, it went from minor rust repair to my anal side taking over and it turned into a body off with brand new floor pans and frame strip, I hope to have the car running again in 3 weeks. Pics to follow

Just happened to notice, but why was the trunk badge on the wrong side and why did it have the intercooled badge on it as well?

I wish I had the room to do what you are doing. It is going to be nice once you are done.

Just happened to notice, but why was the trunk badge on the wrong side and why did it have the intercooled badge on it as well?

I wish I had the room to do what you are doing. It is going to be nice once you are done.
I think the last owner was polish. Lol I don't know. That's long gone now.. I don't have the room either, that's a friend of a friends shop that started doing my floor pans and it turned into this. He lets me work on it at his shop so I have done most of the work myself (sandblast/paint frame,undercarriage) now the rebuild starts. Every single part/nut/bolt from crossmember back is brand new. I will be posting more pics this week.