87 gn parts car

still have any parts

do you still have the right rear wheel well trim? (black) if so how much?
can you also price the tail lights, and the hood with the liner?
Thanks
Matt

do you still have the right rear wheel well trim? (black) if so how much?
can you also price the tail lights, and the hood with the liner?
Thanks
Matt

yes i have it, its not dinged but needs to be repainted $30. id like to get $50 a piece for the complete taillights. i would ship both of those. the hood would need to be picked up. $200 for the hood and liner together.

rr wheel opening molding.

Attachments

• DSCN0933.JPG
    DSCN0933.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 110
how much for the dash?
i could sell you the dash when i get it out, but people have already bought the cluster surround and the dash plaque. the rest of it is nice and not cracked if your interested. the chrome molding that goes along above the radio and glovebox is there but popped out.

tell you what, if it doesnt matter, i have a left one off the car that is even nicer if it doesnt need to be a gn fender. its off of an 85 limited.

If he checks it out & doesnt want it i may take it. could you send a pic of it & how much for the fender (driver side) to ship to 31535 Georgia priority mail?

Do you have engine parts? If so I need a stock crossover pipe. Is that available? Thanks, Glenn

I need the 3rd brake light assembly and the valance which covers the rear speakers. If not spoken for. Shoot me a price.

I need these three clips which hold down the strip of metal behind the rear glass. Mine are all broken. Cip shown in pic. Also I would like to know if you have interior grey trim. I need the upper piece in the pic.

Attachments

• 100_0950.jpg
    100_0950.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_0954.jpg
    100_0954.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 77
im truly sorry for any of your parts i havnt sent out yet. my work schedule has been rediculous and ive been having a hard time getting out to get things shipped. please me patient i should have everything shipped out by the end of this week. thank you.

quarters

how much for both rear quarters do you have pass.front headlight bezel and turn signal also would you sell whole car my dad is in norton could pick parts or car up asap
thanks

Also interested in drivers 1/4. Also need drivers upper and lower A frames with spindle.
Thanks John

ANy update on shipping? havent heard from ya and its been nearly 2 weeks since payment was sent.