87 gn part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is dosen't he still owe you $400.00 for your rims still???

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS CORY OR NOT BUT THIS GUY NITZ HAD A GN TRANS FORSALE ,AND I EMAIL HIM TO SEE IF HE WOULD TAKE 500.00 FOR IT . SO I MET HIM AND PICK UP TRANS AND LATER FOUND OUT IT WAS OUT OF A MC -SS AND THAT THE STALL HE SAID WAS 2800 IS STOCK.ALSO CALL HIM BACK AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD TRADE ME THE GN TRANS, BUT HAS SINCE STOP ANWSERING PHONE, EMAIL ECT. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS GUY :mad: HE DOES A LOT OF BUSSINESS ON C-L .HE NEEDS TO BE CAREFULL WHO HE MEETS IN THE FUTURE ,BECAUSE I'LL SEE HIM AGAIN ,WHEN HE'S TRYING TO ROB SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

second in line for the rear bumper fillers.

How about the front passenger side bumper filler? Is it good? How much shipped to 23320?

Also, how about the chrome trip pieces that are on the door sail panels. Condition? Price?

Thanks.

PM sent.

Nevermind. :rolleyes:

Sale lost because of lack of communications...sounds like it isn't a bad thing for me though.

Just to clarify, they are NOT all on at the same time? My current cluster leds work too BUT they are all on all the time. :)
Sal,

Do you want to sell the Tach/Boost gauge with all LEDs on all the time?

Mel
87GN - warmed up a little from stock

Id like to be first in line for front header panel and bumper if sale doesnt go thru, have cash ready to pay, immediatly after recieving notification, let me know that guy chevelle something shisted me out of my header panel, we had made a deal and he back out after there was some interest in his parts wanted to start a bidding contest actually stated (hey guys lets get our bids up theres a lot of action on these parts) thats after he listed them with a price. So let me know thaks

Just sent you a PM. Is the car tilt or non-tilt? I am in need of non-tilt parts. I also need the plastic piece that mounts to the back side of the steering wheel. Please contact me at jh_malo@yahoo.com.

grill

can you send me a pic of the grill and price to ship to 76106 in texas. condition and if it still has the place where the spring to hold it forward is still on it. i know if it had a front mount intercooler the rings where you connect the springs are usually cut out.

I need the AC Lines, windshield assembly, knock sensor, sun visors, and a mechanic to put it all it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.