87 GN Odds and Ends...

spongeboob

Rad Hold Down $25 ......
Center Caps (2) $25 ...... Shifter Plate $40 ..... Sun Visors $30...... Headers Driver Side is Gusseted and welded ..Studs need to be removed..Passenger side is in nice shape $80...... GN Tail-light Plastic Bolts $15 .... Gauge Cluster Plate Mint..with all the clips and Emblem $50 ......
Upper Intake (Dog House) Epoxy Black $50 .... GN Emblems (3) $40 ... Paypal only and please when you pay SPECIFY what you are Paying for in your Paypal comments

Attachments

• Gnparts5.jpg
    Gnparts5.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 361
  • gnclusterplate.jpg
    gnclusterplate.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 362
  • gnemblems.jpg
    gnemblems.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 356
If you'd change your mind about the paypal I'll take the rad hold down. Can get MO out right away. Make a long story short I no longer use paypal as they had $1200 of my money tied down for 6 wks.

Are the sun visors lighted? Let me know. Also put me in line for the Rad hold down or let me know if you have another one. Thanks

I'll take the two center caps for $25 if you would accept a money order. Let me know. Thanks, R.B.

exhaust manifolds

Ill take the exhaust manifolds are they $80 for both with shipping or will you seperate passenger side in good shape and drivers is welded no cracks let me know.....