87 GN nice friday night money maker.

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
87 t-top,pw,pl,ps,tilt,cruise,ac, GN needs some rust repair in doors nothing to hate-full clean underside. power seat, cold ac. posi rear now the good stuff.
All new GM clutches in the rear and springs,alloy bumper supports front and rear, new body mounts , xp pump, hotwire kit, new acc power 6 mats,
boxed control arms, air bag rr, new u joints, Bilstein's rear seat brace kit, front lower braces and core to fender braces, Cottons front mount with 3 inch polished pipes, 4 core alloy radiator with coolers built in, accufab 70 mm TB, precision upper, power plate, 60's , adj reg,new style alkycontrol kit progressive, TT chips, 6776 DBB turbo (rh), 4 inch maf pipe, zo6 sensor with conversion harness for air temp, translator, vig 3200 5 disc stall, extreme automatics (Lonnie) Trans with stage right brake, 3inch atr downpipe, 3 inch single exhaust, scanmater , boost Gage ,car has just under 90 k original. pretty clean inside not a perfect garage queen. car is a beast on the street no track times put it will flat out destroy the tires at 60mph ( that ends 99% of the would be b.s. cars that try and get you to run them)

Ok This is not a new car . No wait let me say it again THIS IS NOT NEW CAR !! If your looking for a low mile mint garage queen sunday driver keep on looking ! this is a great daily driver / terror :) gets 23mpg mostly back road driving or mild traffic have not done any long highway trips but these cars are usually good for 27-28 if tunned correctly.Needs a set of sticky tires:D

Would trade straight up for a 24x32 pole building built on my property with 2 -8 or 9 ft doors 12 ft interior celing after 1 side door no windows.

just welded up the bumperette holes and had them refinished as soon as my new fillers arrive they will be installed along with the bumpers and its ready to go. should be within a week or so.

Ok I can and will take pics if your serious its always best to come see it in person. I am not giving it away! If you don't have anywhere near what I'm asking don't bother wasting your time or mine with pointless questions.

$10,000 for a very fast street car ! Its like 10k in parts and a free car if you demod it.

also new GM shift cable and TV cable, Metco driveshaft loop, upgraded rear studs, (220,000) and 1 inch longer, Gbody shifter pattern modifier cannot bump shifter into neutral so off the t-brake you can smack it to drive. :D

Attachments

• Gn.jpg
    Gn.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,581
Ran down a heads/cam 02 SS camaro that was spraying 75 on the highway at lunch time me and the owner had a good conversation at royal farms afterwords Nice guy who owns a welding shop. I have no idea what my car makes for power but he claimed 430rwhp before the spray so running down a 500 hp-ish ls1 car gives you an idea this thing is strong.

It was like he just knew.. I came up on him as soon as I got next to him he just layed the hammer down and pulled 2-3 cars by the time I got the pedal down then about 100 ish I was right back next to him and pulling after that. we slowed to 40 and went again, I was blazing the tires at 40 !!! hooked up and by 80 or so I was going by him again. Would have pulled him right away if not for the 225 cooper street tires out back:D

Where in PA are you? Could you send me more pictures, especially the RPO sticker and of the rust in the doors described. Ay rust in the t-tops?

Bumperettes?

By any chance, do you have the (black) bumperettes for sale? Mine were not on the car, but have flat plugs there. Cleaner looking from a distance, but the plugs just annoy me.

Thanks!

Could you send some pics my way as well. Where in PA?

I have a buddy in Middletown, NT hat is wanting to get into a turbo car like this.

Thanks,
Mike

some pics as you can see the pass door has a -6 inch crease below the lock button & a small bubble starting in the front drives door has one hole about the size of a quarter not rust on the inside seam. body shop said $500.00 to fix both doors and repaint them he said I was crazy to replace them.

Attachments

• buick 87 gn.jpg
    buick 87 gn.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 882
  • buick 87 gn (1).jpg
    buick 87 gn (1).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 880
  • buick 87 gn (2).jpg
    buick 87 gn (2).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 881
  • buick 87 gn (3).jpg
    buick 87 gn (3).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 877
  • buick 87 gn (4).jpg
    buick 87 gn (4).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 874
more pics of GN

Attachments

• buick 87 gn (5).jpg
    buick 87 gn (5).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 866
  • buick 87 gn (6).jpg
    buick 87 gn (6).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 864
  • buick 87 gn (7).jpg
    buick 87 gn (7).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 862
  • buick 87 gn (8).jpg
    buick 87 gn (8).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 861
  • buick 87 gn (9).jpg
    buick 87 gn (9).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 858
and the last ones I'm freezing my ash off LOL

Attachments

• buick 87 gn (10).jpg
    buick 87 gn (10).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 849
  • buick 87 gn (11).jpg
    buick 87 gn (11).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 846
  • buick 87 gn (12).jpg
    buick 87 gn (12).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 848
  • buick 87 gn (13).jpg
    buick 87 gn (13).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 847
anything else just ask guys

Attachments

• buick 87 gn h.jpg
    buick 87 gn h.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 837
Yup..see my sig line. Looks to be very nice but for fuel issues (either pump or regulator or both and sending unit needs to be addressed). Car is clean and rust is very minimal. Just need some tweaking to get this going as a daily driver.