87 gn modded

i can not beileve someone has not bought this car yet :confused: is the price out of line??

AMS69 said:
i can not beileve someone has not bought this car yet :confused: is the price out of line??

Hey,...You can send me some pictures,and i will host them for you,if you would like.Pictures really help the sale of a car. :wink:

Just let me know.

thanks james, i seen you sold the stang !! i told you that someone would jump on it!!! :)

AMS69 said:
thanks james, i seen you sold the stang !! i told you that someone would jump on it!!! :)

Yeah man,the guy said he would put his own fuel system on it and tune it himself...I was like O KKK....

Just let me know if i can help you out posting pics.... :cool:

wolfmann442 said:
Yeah man,the guy said he would put his own fuel system on it and tune it himself...I was like O KKK....

Just let me know if i can help you out posting pics.... :cool:
thanks again

87gn

i have personally rode in this car,its a tight car and runs super strong, i was very impressed!! i would already own it myself,but i am looking for a hardtop car

A little birdy told me... :p . I was very interested when Jon had the car, and still am, its just that the car is now very far away. I won't post any more info about your past dealing, you deserve a good sell.

I do have a 98 Trans am 6-speed w/ 59,xxx I would trade, but I don't have easy access to a tow vehicle and trailer, so the distance was a problem.

This is a hell of a car for the money and Jon put a lot of cash in the car. A lot more than what you are asking, somebody better buy this car soon.

Good luck! :D

kdstang said:
A little birdy told me... :p . I was very interested when Jon had the car, and still am, its just that the car is now very far away. I won't post any more info about your past dealing, you deserve a good sell.

I do have a 98 Trans am 6-speed w/ 59,xxx I would trade, but I don't have easy access to a tow vehicle and trailer, so the distance was a problem.

This is a hell of a car for the money and Jon put a lot of cash in the car. A lot more than what you are asking, somebody better buy this car soon.

Good luck! :D
yea, jon is a good guy to deal with BUT the car had a few issues that I do not think he new about that needed to be fixed , nothing major just stupid things that probably only i would notice :) i am actually looking for a ls1 car so i would like to see yours and i could arrange a meeting wih you 1/2 way because i know the GN is reliable enough to make the trip . what color is it? call me at 502-376-8703 and you are right, if i spent more time trying to sell this car as far as posting pics on the forum instead of emails it would probably be gone because it is a nicer car now than when jon had it :) pics of ta to shawn.sadler@greenwellservices.com

I can't seem to post pic links in a PM, so I'll just post up the TA pics here.

The last pic gives a good view of the clearcoat stone chips, besides that, there is a small nick in the passenger door, those are the only two flaws with the car. Otherwise bone stock as the day it left the factory and mechanically perfect (except for some replaced speakers). Everything works as it should, gets 28-30 mpg on the highway, as most 6-speed ls1's do.
5f89da48.jpg

ae7fdaf4.jpg

4a7f8394.jpg

93b26dc0.jpg

97b9870c.jpg

e89a4617.jpg

e7052e5e.jpg

fc4f3ee7.jpg

I'm off to work now, so I won't be able to call you today, but let me know what you think. Thanks.

intrested, but i could not trade even, are you willing to come up with anything?

Sorry, can't come up with extra cash right now. I know the clear peeling on the front drives a lot of people away, I should just get it fixed. :biggrin:

Good luck selling though.