87 gn modded

AMS69

pics emailed at request. 109 block,ts gapless rings, arp studs and bolts, hv oil pump,comp 204/214 cam stock ported heads , copper gaskets intake port matched, 61mm turbo, v2 intercooler ls1 ma with translator, smc alky kit, 50# inj, stainless intake pipe,terry houston 3" downpipe with dump, dynomax exhaust, built tranny, 3200 conv, b&m cooler locker in rear end, scanmaster , vdo guages . also lots of extras laying around, stock wheels and weld wheels, buick alum valve covers , t& d shaft mount rockers, billet comp roller cam with lifters, and a set of boxed lower control arms . price depends on what all extras go with car it all goes for $13,500.00 i will be on vacation so if any questions 502-376-8703 shawn paint is 1 yr old and 9.5 out of 10 and int is got bad spot on drivers seat as shown in pics 8 out of 10.

i am doing good to email the pics let alone try something different ...........

thought i had the car traded but have not heard from the guy after a couple attempts sooooooooooo T T T

price is neg. also if extra parts i have laying around are not wanted , the can also be deducted off price

trade did not work out, this is a nice GN with alot of nice parts but does need a little interior work, not bad int by no means but not brand new either! :) open for any trades as well. jet skis, boats, muscle cars, just about anything but a import!!!! :biggrin: to be honest, i almost would rather trade than sell since i know i will just buy something else to add to my collection. there is nothing wrong with this car and i love it, it is just compltely different type of car than i am used to and i do not feel comfortable working on it. give me a bbc and a carb with a bunch of nitrous and i feel right at home. I wish I had some knowledge of the GN so i could tune it myself and not rely on someone else! sooooo car is unfortunatley back up for sale???????????

Interested in a trade for a harley davidson softtail noghttrain, mint condition.two sets of pipes, HD bags, windshield,ect,ect, chrome up the $%#$#^%. Getting ready to sell it locally, but I am looking for a GN. Send me some photo's,, tgamino@yahoo.com and I will forward some of the HD/.

yea man i have pondered that idea a few times> I will send you pics in the morning from my office..............

interested in a '69 dodge dart w/ a 440/727 torqueflite? for more info on the dart click the link in my sig.
-Joe

may take a look at, yea never know what cathes my eye. p.s. as long as it is not tubbed out anyways..........no big tire cars please :cool:

new price $11,000.00 firm................. this is the best deal out there.i have no place to store the car anymore due to new home under construction so come get it

Hey I just talked to you a few minutes ago...I resent those links. If you could, would you send me those pics you have? xxbulaxx@gmail.com.

I'm gonna go get you a few more pics of my car right now.