87 gn issue

Took my gn out for a bit of a drive yesterday and it started doing some odd things once in a while while driving at any speed it will drop rpm almost stall the engine light will flash 2ce then it will start running like normal again it will do this at random points while driving or sitting at a light it only seems to do this in drive not when in park and only once the engine is up to temp and even though the engine light flashes there are no codes stored anyone have any ideas?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ah I was hoping that wouldn't be it. Thanks for your help guys ill have to check it out

I only suggested due to me going through the same thing at one point. I was an idiot though, and I swore up and down it was my transmission. Lol. This was also when i first got the car, and I've learned a lot since then.

Ah I was hoping that wouldn't be it. Thanks for your help guys ill have to check it out

If you plan on replacing, I'd grab one from Nos4GN.com and be done with it. A bit pricey, but i havent had an issue since it's been on there. Hope you get it figured out.