87 GN in TN for sale

spoolie

spoolie
nashville, TN
87 GN with 112,000 on chassis and 1300 on engine

i recently lost my job and the wife is pregnant. i hate to sell my car i just had a few months and put a lot of money into already, but to keep the house payment up to date i have to. i just replaced the engine with a rebuilt 109 and a new turbo..the buyer will have the old engine and turbo also. the body is in good condition and the tires are good. the transmission shifts firm and the rear end is good. the radio was deleted for gauge cluster and the ac needs recharging from the engine swap. the power door lock switch is broken, the exhaust has a large hole, and it needs a tune.

as stated above im located in nashville, TN near the grand ole opry. the car is my daily driver. it comes with a new walbro 340/hotwire kit, intrepid fans, and almost all new sensors.

10,000 or best offer.
pm me or post in here for contact info.

Sorry for your misfortue of losing the job, but cherish that little baby on the way:cool: You can always get another GN...

Ask me how I know;)

Better post some pics or email them to me and I will help you out! They are gonna want them.

Ty

goodone.jpg

gaugeplate004.jpg

im on my wifes computer...those are the only good ones i had on photobucket....i will load more this evening.

1987 Buick Grand National

This yours?

1987 Buick Grand National - $10500 (Nashville, TN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-20, 6:00PM CDT
Reply to: sale-cyyx3-1333779958@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for grabs is my 87 buick. I am selling her because one of my work trucks went down and i need to purchase another one now. The body is straight, the engine is new, tires are good, lots of extra parts that come along with her...including the core engine and core turbo. I lost oil pressure and pulled the engine hoping for a high horse power build next yr and replaced it with a new engine and new turbo. I have the title in hand, the chassis has 130,000 and engine has 1,200. Price is obo or trade for a isuzu npr with landscape bed plus cash.

This isnt a weekend car, its my daily driver so dont be afraid to drive it.

mileage on craigslist is wrong...i will edit that when i get home...car was purchased in june with exactly 109,950. the speedo went out and i replaced it. i guesstimated the mileage from the engine swap. if you have any questions i have nothing to hide i will discuss all the small problems the car has...and i lost my job due to the work truck going down...so if anyone has a isuzu npr with a landscape bed i will trade with cash on your end...i work in lawn maintenance.

6153377040 jon

Jon, is that an 87'? The grill appears to be a painted 86. Not that this matters much, but facts is facts.

the price is negotiable... i need another work truck quick, mowing season is ending soon.

this is crazy....a straight tr with a new engine and a core rebuild-able engine for that price and no one is interested....

The price has been dropped to 8500.00 and most of the small stuff has been fixed...

exhaust and stumble is almost gone, it also comes with dual fan setup, new walbro 340, and hotwire kit.

core engine in very good shape, another ecu and another turbo (all orginial stuff off car)