87 GN in South Ga*NO RUST*Xtra Drivetrain

j5ash

Putting my 87 GN up for sale. I had to have some surgery & have been out of work for about 3 months, so the toy has gotta go! Bought from 2nd owner of 19 years. Car was recently repainted and looks stunning. Old paint was stripped to the metal, all the trim and windows were removed, doors taken off ( hinges repaired), bumpers taken off and shaved of the bumperettes. Body is very straight Paint is slick as glass. New weatherstrip all around, dew strips on doors. It has 17" Intro Pentia billet wheels with good rubber up front, back ones not so lucky! The surgery caught me about halfway through the build so you'll notice under the hood not being trimmed out like the rest of the car. I intended to do it while changing the engine, but hard to do one one leg!

The present engine is all stock with a few bolt ons that got added from the start. It has a TE-60 turbo from Limit Engineering, CAS front mount I/C, 3" stainless d/p and stainless Pitbull exhaust all from ATR. Walbro 340 fuel pump is installed but doesn't have hotwire kit yet. Just installed a new F body radiator and dual fans from G body parts.

WHAT I HAVE TO GO WITH CAR... another engine, tranny, and converter. 109 block bored .030 with stock turbo crank turned 10/10 and stock rods. Weisco forged pistons. Engine done by Mike at Wildcat Performance. Balanced and blueprinted. ARP studs and bolts throughout. X2 Comp roller cam kit from Full Throttle with Harland Sharp roller rockers. Champion Iron heads. 70 mm T/B and Precision upper plenum. It will need all the gaskets, injectors and chip, valve covers, and a few other things to be ready to go in car. Bottom end is together and has less than 5k miles on it. Pulled engine from my other car. It ran low 11's at 121 mph.

Interior is in ok shape. I put new carpet in it. Driver seat needs recovering, but the rest look good. It needs a horn ring, dash cover (over speakers), and leather recovered on the steering wheel. Also needs a new shift handle. All minor things,I know,but when your income has been reduced by 75% it's hard to spend money on car parts!

Overall the car has been taken good care of. I have all the stock parts including the wheels and air filter stuff. It has 164,xxx miles on it. It does need some interior stuff to be really nice, but a great start has been made. The big money has been spent on the engine, just needs to be bolted together and put in car. I'm asking $15,000 for everything. If the other drivetrain does not interest you I can sell it without for less money. I can also deliver the car anywhere in the country for what it cost in gas and a plane ticket home. That should say enough about how it runs and drives! I have lots of pics I can email just pm me. Thanks for looking. Jason 912-670-1518

Attachments

• GN 4.jpg
    GN 4.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,189
  • GN 4 (1).jpg
    GN 4 (1).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,189
  • GN 4 (3).jpg
    GN 4 (3).jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,178
  • GN 4 (4).jpg
    GN 4 (4).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,179
  • GN 4 (5).jpg
    GN 4 (5).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,165
More photos

Attachments

• GN 4 (7).jpg
    GN 4 (7).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,164
  • GNengine.jpg
    GNengine.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,153
  • GNengine (1).jpg
    GNengine (1).jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,148
  • GNengine (3).jpg
    GNengine (3).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,148
  • GNengine (5).jpg
    GNengine (5).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,131
more pics

Attachments

• paintingGN (5).jpg
    paintingGN (5).jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,132
  • seats (9).jpg
    seats (9).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,128
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • seats (3).jpg
    seats (3).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,098
  • seats (2).jpg
    seats (2).jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,098
some of the extra goodies!

Attachments

• GNengine (8).jpg
    GNengine (8).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,068
  • GNengine (11).jpg
    GNengine (11).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,055
  • GNengine2 (1).jpg
    GNengine2 (1).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • GNengine2 (4).jpg
    GNengine2 (4).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • GNengine2 (2).jpg
    GNengine2 (2).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,036
Wow! I remember seeing your progress thread about the GN.. sorry you have to let it go. Good luck with the sale!

What is the price? Nice wheels copy cat! Just kidding, you are the first person besides me that i have seen with Pentias on their GN!

Having a time with the website! Is it my computer or is everybody experiencing the problems? I will seperate the stuff. Wanted to give it a try altogether as I think it would be a good deal for someone looking to go this same route. BUT I NEED TO PUT SOME GROCERIES ON THE TABLE SOOO...

$12,000 for car like it sits without the other stuff

$3500 for built engine, tranny, and converter

I know that equals $15,500 before you guys hit me with that! That's the discount you'll get if you buy it all!!! haha Thanks for ya'lls interest. OH and sorry about copying the wheels. They are just soooo sweet I couldn't help myself! 7's and 8's wish I had the 9's on back though... Don't I look hungry???

Jason,

Sorry to hear about the news to make you put the car up for sale. Give a shout my way some time.

Everyone, Jason here is a straight up person that does some nice work and will not overadvertise his car. He went out of his way a year ago to bring his white T out my way so I could look over the car to ensure he was describing it properly, as he did not want to falsely build the appearance of the car up. You can feel rest assured that he is describing it like it is. Of course the sale of that car led him to this car (after an incedent not worth repeating, LOL - and quite lucky also).

Good luck and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Mike

Mike, hey man what's going on? Thanks for the kind words. Haven't heard from you in a while! Did that seat give up the parts needed for your friends car? What's new with your ride? Well as you can tell my luck hasn't changed! Had to have total reconstructive surgery on my right foot... can't mash the pedal hard enough to even do a burnout!!! pm me we'll be in Brunswick tomorrow night at Tokyo Joe's 7:45 reserv.

How many miles on body and how many on the motor and trans that are in the car right now. Thanks

Car has 164,500 on it. Engine never opened. Well serviced and runs strong. The other drivetrain has less than 5000 on it. Ran 11.20's at 120-121 in the other car with 21-22 psi on pump gas and alky.

any offers?

Anybody want to make an offer? Gonna list other engine in parts for sale column and try to just hang on to car maybe. Call me if interested. Jason 912-670-1518