87 GN in Northern NJ

Nemesis

87 Gn in Northern NJ. Has approx. 60,000 miles. OD shows 54,000 but is not working properly. Interior looks better than on my 68,000 mile daily driver.

Body is good with no rust as it has been stored in a heated garage. Not registered run for 7 years. Paint has a scratch on the passenger fender and dinks here and there. Never in an accident. Paint is bad thou as it is original.

All suspension bushings have been replaced with a PST front end kit. New springs and shocks as well.

17 X 8 and 17 X 9.5 centerlines with 245/45 and 270/40 tires with a lot of tread left.

New 3 inch exhaust.

Motor was rebuilt with forged pistons.

Comes with the following NEW and still in the box parts:

1. John Craig 67 large shaft turbo with HD wastegate.
2. Precision front mount intercooler.
3. 65lb injectors.
4. Ram Chargers front fans.
5. Baer 13" Brake kit with spindles.
6. Razor alchy progressive kit.
7. Maf Gen 2 Translator.
8. LS1 mass air sensor.
9. Extendor extreme chip.
10. Walboro fuel pump with hot wire kit.

Also included:

1. Ported and polished heads with larger valves done by the same person that does Duttweiller heads. ( I can't remember his name but can get it. )

2. Art Carr 9" 3200 convertor. Went thru and inspected.

3. Downpipe with internal wastegate. Don't remember the name.

4. Huge ATR rear swaybar.

5. Newer battery.

Bad:

1. Headliner sagging.
2. Rear main seal leaking.
3. Small quarter size dent on hood.
4. Front springs have to be cut as the front end sits too high.

I can easily arrange shipping at buyer cost if far or provide local shipping.

Price is $13,500. This includes $5,500 in parts.

Pictures can be seen at the link below.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=21568

I can be reached at eddie3447@optonline.net or 201-697-3606.

Eddie

Also forgot to mention I am the second owner. The first owner is a friend of mine and you can talk to him if you wish.

Also comes with a new (not installed) 206 / 206 Cam. Sorry for all the posts but I can't find the edit option.

To answer a couple questions:

I made a mistake on the milage. Od showing 44,000.

I am not interested at this time to sell parts separetly unless I am offered a great price for the car alone.

One quarter panel has a scrape but not a dent. The body and all quarter panels are straight with no accident damage and will carfax perfect.

The car looks the same as in 2003 and I have posted a new pic to prove it. I would post more but I don't know how to delete the old pics to make for more room.

I drove the car recently and the engine is perfect but the transmission is shifting mushy for lack of a better term. I will be having it looked at or will work out a deal with a buyer (the trans has to come out any way to change to the new convertor).

I cannot hold the car without a cash deposit. Also while I am willing to work out a deal because of the transmission I will not give the car away.

How much for it with the bad tranny??? Pics??? Steve

I will discuss that with a serious buyer as the trans has to be accessed anyway for the new convertor. For a MAX number CK Performance get $899 for a rebuild. Pics are in my gallery. Just do a search under Nemesis. The first picture was taken just last week. I can send large resolution pics if you are interested any further for better quality shots. As I have stated the body is STRAIGHT but has nics in the paint.

For the record I am only selling this car to get another car as I need the garage space. If the car does not sell then I will just do the work to finish the car perfect and be stuck with a low 11 sec maybe 10 sec car. What a horrible predictament.;) I say this as I have been offered crazy low offers after I have been patient giving every possible detail of the car I could.:mad:

Also I have gotten interested parties and a few have come to look at the car. If the car I am interested in sells then the GN will be taken off the market. I mention this as I do not wish people to think that I wasted their time. Only a cash deposit will hold the car. I don't have time to see if your dad will lend you money, if the bank will lend you money, or if you really want the car.

I sent pics to all who asked. I have a couple people interested but no one has put forth cash. If the car does not sell SOON it will be sent to get finished and taken off the market.

Car will be on the market for 2 more weeks. After that I will start the rebuild.