87 GN in Eastern PA

ClayBonics

1987 Buick Grand National with T-Tops & Digital Dash, Rare combination.

If you are looking you know these cars are getting rare car.

This is a Numbers Matching Car!

The last, most powerful, best looking and most desirable year!

I have decided to sell this and my 1985 ASC/McLaren and focus on my other Mustang.

These ’87 Grand Nationals are becoming few and far between. They are rising in cost so don't snooze on this car & lose out.

Many new parts included!!! 2 Sets of wheels!

This Grand National does starts, runs, and drives!

Unlike most of the 1987 Grand Nationals you see at this price!

Engine is basically stock, minus under pulleys, adjustable fuel regulator and cone air filter.

All vacuum lines were just gone over and replaced.

Previous owner told me that the motor was said to have been rebuilt 58,000 miles ago.

It has the original rear end / Transmission & Turbo Charged 3.8 V6 motor in the car.

The body is straight, the Paint is OK there are cracks and defects but hey the car is 21 years old, it is not perfect however some polishing and waxing it will come up nice.

The T-Tops are in good condition. Seals look to be OK

The interior seats in this car is very good condition! The carpet does have a wear make on the drivers side were you foot would rest. Dash does have crack on top far right side.

Tire that are on the car now I was planning to change out to the wheels and tires below this section.

The tire & rims on the car now are Welds Drag Star wheels 15 x 10 on the rear & 3 & 1/2 x 15 on the front, in VERY Good Condition. The tires presently on the car are Hankook 295/50/15 (Like New) in the rear & the front tires are Mickey Thompson 4 inch x 15 inch. Front tires on this set need replaced.

Tires are BRAND NEW just ordered

- Rear Tires are P255/50ZR-16 Sumitomo HTR Z

- Front tires are P245/50ZR-16 Sumitomo HTR Z

- GTA – GNX Style wheels. Need to be refinished. - should be a doable project. These wheels are getting VERY expensive.

Brand New wheel cylinders.

New Battery installed in the last few months.

This car is a good car if someone would like to slowly restore and drive around town!

Things that are supplied with the car:

- Clear Title

- Clean Car Fax

- Car cover

- Miscellaneous stock pulleys (power pulls on the car)

GNX Style gauges and pod with Oil Pressure and Water Temp on center console

- New GM Delco ECM with 93 Octane Chip (Just Bought)

H GTA Style Rims that need refinished

Billet Wheel Spacers for the GTA Rims

Sumitomo HTR Z P245/50ZR-16 & P255/50ZR-16 New Tires Still Wrapped

- New GM Adjustable waste gate actuator (just bought GM NOS!)

Minor Issues (Please read):

- The car does leak alittle oil, as most Grand Nationals do if not driven regularly. The more you drive these things the better they run.

- The back trunk has rust where the lid meet the back end on both sides.

- There is rust on both sides behind the rear tire (lower quarter panel). Surface right now. Drives side is the worst and is just noticable, see pictures

- A/C does not blow cold.

- The speedometer goes out, like most Grand National Digital gauges, it was on when I drove it today but then it went out.

- No radio present

- Crack in dash as stated above.

- Rear Bumper filler panel needs replaced

- Scrape on front bumper

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.

Car is sold AS-IS no warranty is expressed or implied.

I except Paypal, Certified Bank Funds or Cash for payment.

Any question please email me snapshotfoto@hotmail.com

Car Located in Morrisville PA 19067

Asking $8900 obo