'87 GN Hardtop possibly for sale

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
I'm seriously considering selling my 66K miles '87 GN Hardtop because I'm about to buy a new house. The car is in excellent condition for a car 23 years old and has the original paint and interior, etc. Interior is perfect, exterior has the usual checking in some spots that lacquer paint was known for and I am the second owner of the car. Originally came from Columbus Ohio.

One small dime-size rust spot on lower front driver's door. Car is wicked fast and very clean. Shines up very well, all original emblems, etc...

Bolt on mods only (John Craig PT61 Turbo, Razor's Progressive Alky System, MPE Stock location 21 row intercooler, 009's, Walbro, THDP, adjustable FPR, Hot wired, Janis built trans with 3200 stall, etc, etc. I no longer have the stock turbo or intercooler so don't ask. I do have the stock rims but they have some surface rust. Car only needs a good 'spring cleaning' and a fresh tune up (Eric Marshall's chip is in the car), and you will be good to go. New Optima yellow top battery is in the car. Power antenna is disconnected because it quit working but wanted to keep running. Still have the stock stereo but speakers are original and sound cheesy.

Car runs VERY STRONG mid-11's on drag radials and always garaged since I bought the car 12 years ago.

If interested, send me an email via the link below. I would like to get ~$12,000 if possible but who knows... No tire kickers, no joy rides, and no disappointments.

The car is in Northwestern Ohio, near Toledo.
dsc02703t.jpg

dsc02650i.jpg

dsc02648s.jpg

dsc02613.jpg

dsc02619e.jpg

I put some fresh pics taken today in 18* temps so the car has a few ice drops on it from the car wash (the 'whitish' spots and areas on the bumpers). And, the white spots you see in the air (even though the sun was out!) are snow fluries! Brrr!!!

You will have to register to view them but there is no charge and all you need is your email address and a password.

Here is one of them:
dsc00831n.jpg

ImageShack® - Register