'87 GN hardtop 74k miles in Maryland

Mike Z

Went out and impulse bought a Harley yesterday, so one of my other toys should really go.

'87 Buick Grand National hardtop in excellent condition. The bad list is real short- needs front bumper fillers, and has one small ding on top of the passenger front fender where the prior owner's pool cue fell over on it. Has a nice base coat/clear coat paint job, interior is very nice, just put new Jax GN logo floor mats in it. It's mostly stock- probably a chip in it, has had valve springs done, has Buick Motorsport valve covers. Also has 2 1/2" stainless exhaust. Runs and drives very well, no issues. Stock GN rims with newer tires. Has a/c, cruise, tilt, Concert Sound 2. Steering wheel cover is good, shifter handle is good, door pulls are good, as well as dash. Pictures coming soon- don't have time right now. First one here with $10,500 steals it. Clear Maryland title with no liens.

Pictures sent. This is a limited time deal guys. I'm aware that it's priced under market value, but I'm not stupid or desperate. I have a couple cars for sale so that I can get comfortable, and this one is not one of my high priorities to sell. If you want a great GN for a super price, though, here it is.

Mail sent. Located in Hampstead, Maryland. About 40 minutes north of Baltimore.

Mike,
I fat figured my email adrress. Please send pics one more time to this correct address.
rabjab12@comcast.net

I was just in Hampstead looking at a GN with 42k miles at Arena Motor Group

Pictures sent to all. Sorry Herb, non of the undercarriage. Took about 20 pictures the other day, and didn't think to do that. It has no issues.

Mike, do you have more pictures than the 4 you originally sent me? I would like them if you do. Thanks

Getting ready to be pulled from the market. Bought a set of front bumper fillers on here, and a set of Weld ProStars. Last chance, boys and girls.

Getting ready to be pulled from the market. Bought a set of front bumper fillers on here, and a set of Weld ProStars. Last chance, boys and girls.

Mike ,
I called you yesterday about the car and left a message. :confused: Im helping my friend out friend, Brad (aka Highboost 2000) who also sent you emails.
I would like to talk to you about the car.

Sorry, had my work phone off. I try not to use it on weekends. Just left you a voice mail with my home phone number on it. Give me a call when you get a chance.

$10,500 for a 74k mile car, and it doesn't move? What's a 125k car worth, $4000? Amazing...