87 GN Hardtop 6800 Original Miles

Shipping should be the easy part. Lots of quality companies out there. You can post on iship.com and you'll get companies quoting/bidding against each other. Where are you located? I'm near O'hare airport in Park Ridge, IL. Let me know.

Love the car but 30k is just too much for my budget . But now that it has dropped to 29,500, it's mine! lol. Just kidding. If I had that much I'd be first in line. Beautiful car. GLWS!

I've seen this car in person on several occasions. No disappointments whatsoever if you are a long distance buyer. Good Luck on the sale.

why hasn't this beautiful car sold yet? not even much interest either!
Sign of the times my friend.... I've had many low ball offers and 2 people who have verbally committed, then backed out in the
11th hour. I have 70 detailed pics I can email to serious buyers. Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Sign of the times my friend.... I've had many low ball offers and 2 people who have verbally committed, then backed out in the
11th hour. I have 70 detailed pics I can email to serious buyers. Thanks for the compliments guys!!
ttt Thanks!

If this car is still available in june, and I still have a job(Local 3 IBEW) I will buy your car!!!!

Good luck on the sale. I hear you on the guys backing out. I have never had soo many time thieves on everything I have been selling lately. Just use up your time asking a million questions and then dissapear when its time for the transaction.