87 GN hardtop 42,300 miles!

REGALTURBO

I Am The Master..Master..
1987 Grand National. Hardtop car. 42,300 original miles. G80 posi rear.
This car was purchased thru an estate auction from the original owners sister who became the executor of the estate. Car has been sitting since `92. Needs complete restoration. Very solid, very tight car. Rusted trunk lid but I have another to go with the car. Doors shut tight, no worn bushings. All drivetrain is stock with no modifications. Motor does not turn over, apparently from sitting. Needs rebuilding. Paint right now is acceptable for daily driver but not perfect.
The GN`s are increasing in value at a fast rate right now. Here is an opportunity to purchase a nice unmolested car for a restoration to resell or keep for private use.
This car may go on e-bay soon, if it doesn`t sell it will undergo a full frame-off restoration for resell. Please do not e-mail for parts as I will not split up the car. This is the 3rd and last of my GN`s to go. To many other projects.
Post any questions or e-mail me, photos available. I have nothing to hide and I am honest about what I sell. Again, this car needs a complete restoration.

$5,500.00

I did not make a big attempt to find out why, just don`t have the time. I did pull the intake and the pushrods & lifters have alot of surface rust. The cam also showed some surface rust. So I`m just assuming its from sitting and parts being frozen up.

Underside of the car is in very good shape. Some areas of the floor and frame show a little surface rust from sitting for 15 years in a garage. As I stated, it needs complete resoration. I am a fanatic with my cars and the restorations I do. I would replace everything, lines, clips, nuts, bolts, etc..etc. But it all is probably still functional. just depends on what you want.