gn8.jpg
gn9.jpg
gn10.jpg
gn11.jpg
gn12.jpg
gn3.jpg
gn4.jpg
gn5.jpg
87 gn hardtop with 35k miles for sale. car is in great condition. car was driven but garaged. no rust in the common areas. car is tight and quiet, all original no custom sound system or scanmaster drilled into the dash. only aftermarket parts are gauge pods in the console, new rear springs with airbags and bilstein shocks all around. open to all offers asking $24,000. best way to contact me is on my cell at 267-242-3042.

Last edited:
Good looking car . Is that the speedo that came with the car ?

I hope someone from the forum is interested. i am holding out putting it on ebay, id rather see the car stay in the community. shoot me some offers!

Not trying to pick here, but it might help if you list all the mods. I see it looks like it has a CAI, vac brakes, etc. The more info the better ;-)

Car is all stock except for fuel pressure and boost gage in console, vac brake conversion, k&n filter with Maf pipe new bilstein shocks all around with new rear springs and air bags. Has hot wire to fuel pump with Blue top injectors with turbo tweak chip. Basically mods to improve drivability but nothing is done to car that cant be put back to stock. The numbers matching original motor is out on stand, which goes with car and the motor in the car was a stock build buy Jim Dunn and only has about.a thousand miles on it. Reason it is out was original turbo went took out crank bearings and the previous owner had this motor put in to do mods to while keeping the original motor rebuilt and safe on engine stand. I believe that's all.

rec1.jpg
rec2.jpg
rec3.jpg
Aslo i went through my files for tax season and got the folder with all the reciepts from previous owner for the engine build and parts, also the original atr catalog with reciept for the exhaust. the owners book in the glove box has all original stuff including window sticker and a mileage cert from the original owner with 45 miles on it. everything shows its 3 original owners all from deleware then me from pa. between the last owner and i not even 2k miles have been put on car since 04. this a clean rust free east coast car.

Last edited:
Come on guys, at least shoots me some low ball offers, can't believe nobody has snagged this car yet!

hey guys i know the engine was swapped but at least it comes with the car and is documented. im sure a lot of people in the past past have bought cars that the motor was replaced with another one and the numbers matching was scrapped. i look at it as a good thing having the original motor out so you can have fun with the care with no fear of hurting the original. if the original motor being out is a deal breaker for a lot of people let me know. i can easily swap it out especially with the spring on its way.

hey guys i know the engine was swapped but at least it comes with the car and is documented. im sure a lot of people in the past past have bought cars that the motor was replaced with another one and the numbers matching was scrapped. i look at it as a good thing having the original motor out so you can have fun with the care with no fear of hurting the original. if the original motor being out is a deal breaker for a lot of people let me know. i can easily swap it out especially with the spring on its way.

I don't think its a deal breaker for the ones who can afford a low mileage GN like yours, its just being picky as I said for most who are into the Turbo Buick stuff.

You have a very nice GN and no car is perfect or it would be 40 grand.

Whole point of buying a low mileage buick in my opinion is the "originality" of the car not having the number matching motor in it is a deal breaker for that reason. Also seems odd the motor/turbo would have an issue with that low of mileage. Just my .02

Whole point of buying a low mileage buick in my opinion is the "originality" of the car not having the number matching motor in it is a deal breaker for that reason. Also seems odd the motor/turbo would have an issue with that low of mileage. Just my .02
Thanks for the input. I would if the info wasn't provided. I have given all the details I know about the car in previous post. At some point I believe around 04 the original turbo bearings went which is common. Like all autoparts they can fail at anytime. If the car was daily driven when It was new the problem probably would have surfaced while still under warranty. Just like any car today brand new they can parts failure with 5 miles to 15k miles etc, sometimes things just break. From what I gathered is the previous owner took the car to have original motor repaired but was given option to put a motor that was already built in to eventually do mods to, and also have the original motor repaired and kept safe on a stand for the option to go stock at some point. I have the original turbo that is wiped out, and original motor wrapped on stand if anyone wants pics of the casting numbers for verification. My orginal plan was to put the stock motor back in to put it back to stock but just don't have the time and honestly don't feel like it. If the AR doesn't sell I will swap out motors but than will sell the extra motor and then probably want more for the car. So basically trying to save my time and save the buyer money. All.the paper work I have proves the situation. With these cars getting older it's gonna get harder to find absolutely untouched orginal cars that need nothing.