Hi, i'm selling my 87 rolling chassis, It's a gn, With the following:

Good points:

-HRpartsn'stuff Sway bar
-TA aluminum rear girdle/cover
-New Eaton posi
-Moser 28 spline axles
-Competition engineering 3way adjustable shocks on all fours
-Kirban rear springs
-Battery relocated to trunk (battery not included)
-Outer Frame rails professionally notched for tire clearance
-Metco solid lower control arms
-8 gallon fuel cell
-pinion snubber
-Driveshaft loop
-autometer water and oil guages in console pod
-autometer boost guage and caspers knock guage on pillar
-Lightly tinted side windows, slightly darker rear window
-full GN interior in nice shape, headliner starting to fall
-New horn ring and cap
-Big transmission cooler
-S&W 8 point roll bar welded to frame
-10" weld prostars with 28x10.5W slicks, almost new
-3.5" prostar fronts with 26x4.5 front runners, almost new
-Solid frame, floors, doors, no rust except thin floor in one small spot on pass. side front
-Fiberglass front and rear bumpers, on alum. mounts
-Paint is VERY nice

Bad points:
-No shifter
-engine wiring harness not included
-No hood ( it had a fiberglass one, which is going on my new race car)
-no wheel wells
-No fuel lines
-No heater box

I was going to make this a TSM car last year, but i ran into a backhalved car instead, going super 16!!(hopefully) Getting this car to this point cost me conservatively around $6500-$7500. Will let it go for $4500 US. I hate to see it go, as it was my first TR ever, but i sadly have no room for it. Best E.T with this car was 10:32@ 136 mph with a 1.43 60' with a tight torque and spoolup issues... Car is located near Montreal, QC Canada.

I can deliver for a small fee within 300 miles of montreal, QC

Please feel free to ask any questions you like.

Pics please

I am interested as I have recovered everything but the shell from my T that was stolen a month ago. I am looking for a roller, something I can occasionaly street drive. I am not sure of laws in the US on reg. a car from out of country. I will have to check in on it. But i would like some photos.

Ultra87z@comcast.net

Thanks Jon

Take your time. I know its a tough time of year too. Everyone is so busy right now. When you get to it is cool.

thanks Jon

Here's a couple:

Attachments

• DSCF1096.jpg
    DSCF1096.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 618
  • DSCF1095.jpg
    DSCF1095.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 618
  • DSCF1097.jpg
    DSCF1097.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 618
  • DSCF1098.jpg
    DSCF1098.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 612
  • DSCF1099.jpg
    DSCF1099.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 613
a couple more...

Attachments

• DSCF1100.jpg
    DSCF1100.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 613
  • DSCF1101.jpg
    DSCF1101.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 604
  • DSCF1102.jpg
    DSCF1102.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 603
According to mapquest I am 363 miles away from you in Taxachusetts. PM me with a fee for shipping to my door. I am very interested in this deal. The pics you have the car looks great. I need to know if you have some sort of title for the car or a registration as my state would require this for registration.

It'd probly cost me about $200 in diesel, and another $200 for lunch (haha! kiddin') i'd say around $250 delivered, i'd have to miss a days work, but i don't mind :D The car has a registration, which was VGA -Vehicule gravement accidentee. Basically what this means is it was in a fender bender a few years back,(before i got it) and the owner didn't want to have the car fixed by the insurance company, so he let them take it, but later bought it back. I never bothered going through the process of taking the vga off, it was only a race car. You'll need to inspect it anyway though, so it doesn't matter.

PM me the VIN so i can have it checked and check my ins company on this VGA you explained to me.

Going to have to pass up this great deal. In my state I cannot buy a car with a salvage title. I can only but one with a rebuilt title. Great deal for someone who wants a nice race car though.

slicks and stuff

fred I'll give you 1.00 for the slicks de de de.... just kidding , freds my buddy and we race together I can vouch that this car is really nice and straight/ clean. Like he said all it needs is a few things and you'll be flying down the track beating on ricers and killing the fords..... oh yea I think 1 dollar is a great offer for the wheels lol....

Car is still available, i'll work on getting the registration cleared as soon as i'm mobile again (just had knee surgery on friday) and i'll post up here asap. Thanks to all who replied (except Jamie:biggrin: )

Just thought I would add I think I bought some sail panels for my hardtop '87 GN from Turbo Canuck at the Nats last year.....He was a real reasonable guy and had real fair prices IMHO.....

TTT for you.

Hope to see you this year at the nats.....

Just thought I would add I think I bought some sail panels for my hardtop '87 GN from Turbo Canuck at the Nats last year.....He was a real reasonable guy and had real fair prices IMHO.....

TTT for you.

Hope to see you this year at the nats.....

Thanks for the comment! We'll be at the nats for sure, this time with the FAST car. Let me know if you need anything else, as we won't have a vendor spot this year. But i will bring anything u guys ask for that i may have.