87 Gn FS May Trade..

I am still interested if ya want to trade. wife says its OK even though she loves the Vette. Let me know if you are too.

Jon

pm sent...

here is a picture of the last vette I had,Got rid of it for this GN...Twins,except mine had black interior...And a Fully forged 383 Installed when the car was brand new By Lingenfelter.

Went 11.5@119 with a 1.7 60ft on Nittos.With the stock exhaust/Cats...Only added a vararam.

car was mean.

Attachments

• Corvette.jpg
    Corvette.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 496
if my saleen sells ILL BE ALL OVER THIS CAR! but trying to sell a collector car for 20k cash right now may take a little bit of time:mad:

would you possibly be interested in a 99 H/C 4400 Yank Stalled Trans Am? I REALLY want one of these, and if you want to do business, we can!

well...It lives again,Motor is in and running...sounds real good.

snow here today,So no driving the car...But Sunday is Buick vs Mustang@ Atco raceway.I am going to try to get down there and get a few easy runs in.18 psi or so.

Attachments

• 0319091429.jpg
    0319091429.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 399
  • 0320090859.jpg
    0320090859.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 403
  • 0320091233.jpg
    0320091233.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 405
I hear ya, and I don't blame you for wanting to sell it. Just giving you a hard time. Should have kept that Vette!

Anyone interested in this car for sale should not hesitate dealing with Shawn. I've personally done business with him and over the years he's become a good friend.

Oh and I think the car is really priced to sell. Worth way more than the asking price, considering the new motor and tranny.

that car is easily worth $20,000 , its a shame you have to sell it , i dont care what the economy is i wont sell mine for less than $25,000 i'll keep it first , really nice ride , good luck with your sale worht every penny $14,000 dont move on it , people are giving these cars away , not me .

interested in 2008 harley--super glide--5 year warranty-1200 miles--bought new last april for 15,500 counting warranty

All pm's replied to...

Sr71GN...sorry,as much as I would like to..I just couldnt do a bike right now.

Sent you a PM.......

I did get the pics,You should of gotten a pm from me a few days ago,If not..let me know,I will resend.

so did it sell? i sent a pm for youre number and never heard back?

Sorry,Must of missed it.I will pm you my number.

sent you pics of TA did you get them.

I did get the pics...Car looks very nice.I will call you tomorrow afternoon.

replied.

Here is a little walk around video I did of the GN today...Also,after this video was done...The FAST came out of the car...along with the 83lb injectors...75lb injectors were installed,Along with a Modded ecm,TurboTweak Chip,Translator Plus,85mm Z06 maf...And a scanmaster...Found out the Iac wasnt working properly within 2 minutes after the changeover to the factory ecm.That will be fixed Monday.

I would not expect the car to lose anything performance wise,And the driveability/idle is much better now.

My camera battery was just about dead,So it was a little rushed.

Gn walkaround - Video