87 GN For Sale

Vsix

My 87 GN hardtop factory lightweight car 67,500 orig miles i'm the 2nd owner i've had it for 9 years full documentation from new still wears its crappy original laquer paint NEVER HIT or taken apart ...Options are tilt wheel,P/seat,P/trunk,concert sound,rear defog and posi rear the rest is standard..... Super nice & clean interior Pioneer head unit SM 2 & pillar mount boost guage tinted windows full carpeted trunk kit .....Mild Mods are simple & tasteful all Kirban braces & bushings walbro 340 pump,Hot wire kit,adj fuel reg,power plate,009s inj w/street chip,TE-44 turbo,MAF pipe,K&N filter,Kirban UD pulleys,THDP 3",Hooker cat back exhaust & ported stock IC ect......Trans 10" 3200 stall w/lockup Art Carr shift kit stock GN wheels with new tires Nitto DRs 275/50-15s rear ...The car runs and drives AWESOME $12,500 :cool:

Sorry no PICS we all know what a black GN looks like :rolleyes:

IF you're SERIOUS & HAVE $$$$$ call me for more details or info :D

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Post some detailed pictures of every aspect of the car if you could. Photobucket has free image hosting if you need a host. I'm not immune to buying 2 in the same day. :wink: That said, it's not even a consideration without a host of detailed photos and the VIN.

Post some detailed pictures of every aspect of the car if you could. Photobucket has free image hosting if you need a host. I'm not immune to buying 2 in the same day. :wink: That said, it's not even a consideration without a host of detailed photos and the VIN.

I'm looking for a local sale SERIOUS people :) If you see it drive it like it you will buy it :D ...Its that simple just the same way i bought it 9 years ago i NEVER seen pics of the car it was in Hemmings ;)

I'm looking for a local sale SERIOUS people :) If you see it drive it like it you will buy it :D ...Its that simple just the same way i bought it 9 years ago i NEVER seen pics of the car it was in Hemmings ;)

Fair enough. I'm pretty far from local. :biggrin:

What's wrong with this car. Are you in a bad situation? That is a GREAT GREAT deal in my opinion. If I weren't laid off right now, I'd take a loan out immediately, if not sooner, and pay you a visit.

(though correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't "factory lightweight" buicks have manual seats and manual locks/windows? Isn't that the whole reason they were called lightweights, besides the aluminum drums and bumper reinforcements? I'm not totally sure on this though.)

What's wrong with this car. Are you in a bad situation? That is a GREAT GREAT deal in my opinion. If I weren't laid off right now, I'd take a loan out immediately, if not sooner, and pay you a visit.

(though correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't "factory lightweight" buicks have manual seats and manual locks/windows? Isn't that the whole reason they were called lightweights, besides the aluminum drums and bumper reinforcements? I'm not totally sure on this though.)

Nothing wrong with the car just gotta find the right buyer thats all :D I've owned for the last 9 years so i'm in no rush to give it away :cool: I'm just getting bored of the Buick scene and want out :smile:

I'm not local, but willing to drive to PA for the right car. I understand not being in a rush to give it away, but if you could send some pics you might very well get a sale from it! All black GN's may start in the same condition, but after the years they don't all end up in the same condition.

I'm not local, but willing to drive to PA for the right car. I understand not being in a rush to give it away, but if you could send some pics you might very well get a sale from it! All black GN's may start in the same condition, but after the years they don't all end up in the same condition.

Call for more details if you're serious :) My GN in pics looks great maybe even a trophy winner ;) But thats not the case in REAL life standing next to it :biggrin:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

i bought a car from this fellow in the past and from my experience he does not exaggerate stuff just to sell the car so if u are in the market for a decent car trust me you will be satisfied.

I flew to Indiana and drove one back a few years ago, but Pennsylvania is a loooong haul. :frown:

Total Estimated Time: 23.0 hours 24 minutes Total Estimated Distance: 1526.16 miles

I see this car all the time at Jim's shop. The car is VERY nice! And Jim is a very standout, trustworthy guy in the Buick scene out here on the east coast. The car has been inside his 18 car shop for literaly 9 years, with a cover on it. It only comes out once in a while for local club meets. This car is well worth a trip out for a look!
Ray

Thanks guys :cool:

The GN is still available its a great deal for the right person :smile:

I can also vouch for Jim and the car- i saw it in person and is a very nice example.