87 GN for sale

plowboy72

87 GN TSM Built Car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty Clean GN with 129k miles on the body but looks like 60k.

Motor:
109 block, STD/Std crank that has been kryongenic treated, shot peened rods, JE pistons,comp roller 212/212 cam, Champion C&C ported Iron Heads, bee Hive valve springs,t&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, ATR Headers, 70mm Q trim turbo with polish housing, 3 1/2 down pipe with cut out, PTE Front mount IC, 72lb Injectors, 62mm Tbody,champion C&C poted intake 4" inlet tube,ATR crossover pipe, f body radiator with dual fan setup, Red's double pmpers, fuel pressure gauge and Kenney Bell adjustable regulator.

Transmission and Exhaust:

The transmission has been built and shifts great,Art Car n-l/u 3500 Convetor, good lcutch's, servo and other stuff but don't have the reciept for it. Car has a brand new Tourqe tech 3" single shot with no muffler on it also.

Rearend and suspension:

QA1 shocks all around, BMR adjustable uppers with metco lowers, Eaton posi with stock gears, air bags and welded H&R sway bar. Car Hooks and hooks well! The pionion angle and all has been set right on this car. Has weld Pro Stars all around with M/T ET Street Radials out back and will throw down a 1.55 to 1.60 60' on radials.

Car comes with a brand new Turbo Link 4.0 with boost harness and 3 bar map sensor, Has a scanmaster 2.1, an Omega RGT meter, New autometer boost gauge on the a=pillar and the vdo water and oil pressure gauges on the console. An adjustable in car manual boost controller and shift light are installed. New poly body bushings. Its had the a/c removed, and a certified 10 poit cage with new g-body parts fiberglass bumpers installed. It went 11.23@121 on 7/19/06 in 95* heat on 93oct 18lbs boost and drag radials.

Great car, fast fun to drive and I love it.

Looking to get $15,000 firm for it and we all know that there is allot more than that in this car. Less thean 3k on motor and transmission. Everything I listed in this ad was off of reciepts,

Now for the bad part..

Car has a small eraser size hole in the drivers seat cushing around yor left shoulder, A couple bubbles under the paint on the a-pillar and a couple under the GN emplem on the trunk lid. Has an outtie ding about the size of a nickle on the drivers rear 1/4 panel andh as a small hole on the seal lip for the trunk but have a ptch panel for it off another GN. Only about a silver dollar size and it is on the inside. Plus it has a dent in the drivers side rear fender above tire. Other than this the car is in fantastic shape and is awesome.

interested...?

Interested in a possible trade for a 1993 Mustang Cobra SVT?

ft_lt.jpg

If so, let me know...

Thanks,
Mike in Tampa 813 727-1648
ipodintampa@yahoo.com

Tennessee Auto said:
Allan, I had to be dumb, but is this the same car you had that went 10.60's?

Thanks Scott

no Scott, That car is gone. I know this car with run 10's with a little race gas though.