87 GN for Sale or Trade **Real Deal GN**

roller3501

1987 Buick Grand National. Anybody who knows anything about the Grand National knows that this is the most sought after year of the Grand National. They only produced them from 84-87. 84-85 were hotair cars and the 86-87 were intercooled cars. This is the real deal not a clone. Car is fully loaded, power locks, seats and windows. New interior ( front and back seats ) sunvisors, door panels and carpet. New window motors, power lock and power window switches. New GM rubber door seals. All glass is great. Tires ( Firestone Indy 500 tires ) might have 5,000 miles on them. Car has 108,xxx miles. Car has cold air induction. I have had the car serviced and have all reciepts. Trans service, oil changed, rearend service, new u-joints, injectors cleaned, plugs changed, all brakes redone, new valve stem seals and new radiator. A/C blows cold and yes the heater works fine. Car is a 3.8 liter turbocharged V6 pushing 17 lbs of boost on 92 octane. Has a TurboTweak Custom Chip in it now. I have 2 other chips that will go with the car. Car runs strong and drives great. Gets 23 miles to the gallon on the interstate with the A/C on. Do your own research and you will see the history on these cars and why they are very rare and sought after. Only produced 20,193 Grand Nationals in 1987. Have clear title in my name in my hands. I am looking to trade for a everyday driver truck/car for my daughter. I have the orginal rims for the car. Make me an offer you never know. NO JUNK. Thanks.

Attachments

• 000_0100.jpg
    000_0100.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 000_0102.jpg
    000_0102.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 332
  • 000_0103.jpg
    000_0103.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 000_0105.jpg
    000_0105.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 000_0099.jpg
    000_0099.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 333
Per forum rules need to post a price and probably need to have this moved to the for sale section... Just a friendly note before the mod "yells" at you...;)

I have a beautiful 96 mitsu eclipse convertible turbo tastefully modded new top fully loaded
valujet2.jpg

valujet3.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture058.jpg

if you are interested please call me at any time 757-284-0774 my name is Mark.

1987 Buick Grand National. Anybody who knows anything about the Grand National knows that this is the most sought after year of the Grand National. They only produced them from 84-87. 84-85 were hotair cars and the 86-87 were intercooled cars. This is the real deal not a clone. Car is fully loaded, power locks, seats and windows. New interior ( front and back seats ) sunvisors, door panels and carpet. New window motors, power lock and power window switches. New GM rubber door seals. All glass is great. Tires ( Firestone Indy 500 tires ) might have 5,000 miles on them. Car has 108,xxx miles. Car has cold air induction. I have had the car serviced and have all reciepts. Trans service, oil changed, rearend service, new u-joints, injectors cleaned, plugs changed, all brakes redone, new valve stem seals and new radiator. A/C blows cold and yes the heater works fine. Car is a 3.8 liter turbocharged V6 pushing 17 lbs of boost on 92 octane. Has a TurboTweak Custom Chip in it now. I have 2 other chips that will go with the car. Car runs strong and drives great. Gets 23 miles to the gallon on the interstate with the A/C on. Do your own research and you will see the history on these cars and why they are very rare and sought after. Only produced 20,193 Grand Nationals in 1987. Have clear title in my name in my hands. I am looking to trade for a everyday driver truck/car for my daughter. I have the orginal rims for the car. Make me an offer you never know. NO JUNK. Thanks.

Looks like a Car and Driver magazine review.. I think 90% of everyone on here knows a little about the history of these cars.

Looks like a Car and Driver magazine review.. I think 90% of everyone on here knows a little about the history of these cars.

now thats funny
what is your location
I have a nice 97 Z71 ext. cab gmc rare blue color
give some more info and you might find what you want

Please post a asking price to save your time as well as purchasers time trying to guess a value.

Thanks in advance and good luck with the sale.

Asling $13,500 or best offer for the GN. I live in Hammond, Lousiana, that's about 40 North of New Orleans on Interstate 55. Thanks.

What is the selling price on the OPs G/N?....or what kind of trade are you looking for?

Just wanting a great everyday driver for my 17 year old daughter. Needs to be a automatic trans with working A/C and Heat. I am NOT looking for a project. Not going to put her in this car. I would be asking for ticket trouble if I did. Thanks.