87 GN feller for sale price

Bigjack7440

I'm getting ready to try and sell my 87GN very fast and still very clean . Paint is a 10fter but it looks good cleaned up and the car has all the mods listed below. It's got 106k on it and the engine has about 3k miles on it after Steve V rebuild and the tranny is only a few months old after rebuild with better parts. What should I ask for the car? I paid $13k and spent another $4 k in very nice parts that are installed and tunned right. I need to sell it within a few weeks so it's going to have a " it's got to go price " but I don't want to give it away. What do you guys think I should ask or better yet what do you think it's worth. Oh yeh the interior is a 9 out of a 10 and the car is a hard top with factory wheels . It does need rear fillers. But other than that it's still a very clean and very fast car with COLD AC!!!! Thanks

I need to sale this car if you know someone that wants a nice car I'll take $13500 for it and I have every factory part they ever came off the car other than the factory tires, and exhaust