87 GN- extremely clean & nicely modded

raysturbov6

87 Grand National - completely restored 3 years ago. Engine fully rebuilt with 32k on all new parts, 111k original miles. New TA-49 turbocharger, stage-2 heads & racing head gaskets, 62mm throttle body & doghouse, stock block, 4 core radiator, 19 row intercooler, 2 extra cooling fans, 009 fuel injectors, alcohol injection, 3 inch downpipe, 2 1/2 inch dynomax exhaust with with electric operated dumptube on side, art carr tranny that shifts real nice with 9" stall, all new body bushings, shocks, springs, front end,driveshaft loop,new master cylinder, power booster and all brake parts,A/C completely redone with all new parts and blows cold,12 disc CD changer mounted in trunk, pillar pod guages, scanmaster, original interior that is in excellent shape (headliner sags some), 373 geared auburn posi unit, built to run strong, but still be reliable and drivable. I drive this car to work every day in the summer and it is very dependable, good on gas and yes FAST. Comes with several extra tuning comp. chips. Capable of 11 second quarter mile times if tuned properly. Fully street legal and passes all emisions. Nice full proffesional $7k repaint, new weatherstips, body is very straight & clean.17" x 8" torque thrust rims with 275-40 tires out back. Undercarriage & frame are nice & clean. Have all original documents including build sheet and window sticker. Overall a very nice GN that is a great driver or show car. Over $20k in reciepts alone. Asking a reasonable $15,500 for the car. Located in Taunton, Massachusetts. Call or email Ray at raymo442@yahoo.com or 508-822-0603. Additional pics can be seen at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/raymo...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Attachments

• HPIM0234.JPG
    HPIM0234.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,014
Nice, If I Fly down there would it be reliable to enough to drive back to VA if I was to buy it?

1 rare t said:
I feel for you.

That looks like a great car for the $.

E-Bay?
Bieng advertised locally this week. I dont expect it will last long at this price...maybe less tire kickers? Anyways i sold my 70 GSX so this doesnt need too sell so fast. :biggrin: