87 GN - DLS MOTOR - EX-TSM CAR

Holy shit
What Happens when you own your own business :( Plus we lost the home stead credit that was $2500 more plus 2% more on top of that we lost like 45% of what we made for the year less Expenses They get ya coming and going now

Would like to see some pics of the interior and engine compartment.Is the rollbar chromemoly?Do you know how many runs are on this combo?Thanks.

87 T-TOP GN, WAS JC BROWN'S CAR THAT WON GS NATS IN 91 WITH A DUTTWEILER COMBO.

RAN TSM IN 2004 AND 2005, LOW TENS ON LOW BOOST

CAR HAS 30K MILES AND EXCELLENT PAINT

NOW HAS STOCK STROKE DLS ROLLER MOTOR
PRECISION 71HPQ
HOUSTON HEADERS
GN1S RACE PORTED BY DAN
STOCK INTAKE PORTED BY DUTTWEILER
220-220 PRECISON CAM
T&D 1.65 ROCKERS
COIL PACK IGNITION
INNOVATIVE BOOST CONTROLLER
RJC INTERCOOLER
CLASSIC FAST WITH HARTLINE TUNE
ATR SINGLE SHOT EXHAUST
DUAL EXTERNAL FUEL PUMPS

CHEETAH SHIFTER
TH 400 WITH ART CARR CONVERTOR
10 BOLT WITH MARK WILLIAMS AXLES AND C CLIP ELIMINATORS
6 POINT BAR WITH SWINGOUTS
WELD WHEELS
EXCELLENT INTERIOR

NEEDS A FEW UPGRADES, POWERMASTER IS IFFY

574977_4834129326237_408278830_n_zpsce548dab.jpg

I'll post up a slew of pics this weekend

I am interested and have a few questions. Please call me at the shop 440-327-7702. Thanks, Bryan Weber

1. No heat, AC or wipers.
2. Still has power steering and powermaster
3. Mild Steel bar
4. It has been driven to BG from Louisville, and was driven to our local track the only time it was raced here
5. It has been run two trips to BG and once at our local track, so maybe two dozen tops

Has a Houston 3.5 downpipe converted to external gate with an HKS gate, RJC frontmount, and a new one piece front air dam.

Ive got about 6 pictures i took of the motor of his car at that nationals--I will have to dig them out but i dont think it looks the same as it did then--I remember he was on the phone to Kenny Dutweiller trying to get it running just right that day--I forget who he was in the final race with but I think it might have been D'Alessandro who had a white grand national--Someday when the timing is right im going to buy that car

Back then it had a bored stock block, 60 turbo, iron heads, a duttweiler front mount, and DFI ecu. That motor was trashed when the trans input shaft gave out getting on the expressway.