87 gn computer with chip

I think you meant to say you are looking to replace the computer chip in your stock 87 GN.

You do not replace the entire computer. Our cars have a removable prom - computer chip.

If you are looking for a good source try Turbo Tweak. http://www.turbotweak.com/

I really like the chip I got from him for my car. The car runs great under full throttle and drives awesome.

Craig

No I'm looking for a computer ,i don't have one

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you can drive the car, it has one. Is the car not running right now? You don't see too many stock cars out there without a computer still in them, so your OP is a bit confusing. Please clarify.

I have a rolling chassi , I found a 87 Grand National Motor. I just purchase a harness and im looking for a computer

I have a rolling chassi , I found a 87 Grand National Motor. I just purchase a harness and im looking for a computer

That makes more sense. Post in the parts wanted section for "ECM with modern chip" or just get one from Kirban's or another vendor.

I'm also looking for a steering column with a steering wheel. my car is 84 Grand Nationals but I purchase a 87 Grand National Motor with tranny

I have a good computer laying around, does not come with a chip though. Make offer!
It's best to order a chip from www.turbotweak.com that is tailored to your application anyways.

I have a steering wheel and column for an 84 Gn but what's your location shipping would be kinda pricy and a few 86/87 ecm's