87 GN blown head gasket $4500

RizGN

Wanted 87 Rosewood
For Sale 87 Grand National has GN1 Aluminum heads ,218 cam ,main caps ,44 Turbo & 36 Injectors . Thinking of going back to Cotton, but I know I will upgrade . Work was done in 2001 car sat for 7 years after with bad power master . Got New Power Master in 2008 @ Dynotech ,car then lost pressure in #2 cylinder ,last year . Still drove around in all weather . Body good and straight ,little rust in door corners . Trunk has little pitting ,and paint faded. Interior typical driver seat small rip. I'm still thinking of fixing it . Cotton will come and get it ,my painter wants the car. But would rather sale to Buick Fans !

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,111
CAR IS SOLD !!! Thanks for the Interest . I will buy another GN later . I know the buyer ,from the track . I also think he was on Pinks ! He was surpised how much Ive been around the GN clubs, and Bowling Green . and know of Racers Jack Cotton and Coloney (Tweaked) !

CAR IS SOLD !!! If Falls Through ,I will give money back ,new buyier has to pick up car ,still in yard ( Hope all is good) ! Thanks for the Interest . I will buy another GN later . I know the buyer ,from the track . I also think he was on Pinks ! He was surpised how much Ive been around the GN clubs, and Bowling Green . and know of Racers Jack Cotton and Coloney (Tweaked) ![/QUOTE]

Ill probably sale my 77 Porsche 911 convertable custom . has 17 Ruf rims ,used to be targa ,but is now Convertable. Looks awsome for $12,000 . Ill post pictures on other area later . (so I can buy another 87 GN or T-Type)

if this deal falls through,let me know asap,have cash and a trailer,will come get it!!