87 GN 6800 Original miles.

mikec1969

Absolutely beautiful. No T-tops or moonroof. Original paint in awesome shape. Car has slight bolt on modifications with the original parts included. T-49 turbo, MSD 50lb injectors, Turbo Tweak Chip, ScanMaster, A pillar guages, MAF translator, 2.5" stainless exhaust, 16"x8" T/A wheels(I do not have the original wheels or exhaust). The mods on this car look as if the factory performed the swap. Car is mechanically perfect. Email me for pics. $30,000. Located near Chicago. MikeCorvojr@aol.com

Sounds like a nice ride. Do you have any pics? If you have trouble posting them, shoot'em over to my email and I will post them for you.

Thanks for posting the pics. The entire car is as clean as the underhood pic. Car is truely a gem!

U need to post like 15-20 detailed pics if u want any real interest. Interior, exterior paint up close, wheels, underside, trunk, etc.... Many poteintal buyers are too far away to look in person and too lazy to ask for them. Doesn't mean they arent looken tho. Buick owners are often impulse buyers.