87 GN 600whp $12,000 or roller?

4-71/Z-28

first off this car needs a SMALL repair. couldnt be more than $100-$150. one of the bolts that holds the rocker shafts to the head stripped the threads out of the head. the head had already been helicoiled so the head will have to be taken off and have a machine shop fill and retap the hole. not a big deal at all but. i am in the process of selling my house so not only do i not have the time or room to take the car apart i could also use the money to put down. i would also consider selling the car as a roller for 6k and just part out the rest. I GUARANTEE THAT WITH THE HEAD FIXED IT WILL RUN AND MAKE PLENTY OF POWER.

1987 buick grand national FULLY BUILT. the engine has about 1k miles on it. this car has not been to the track since the rebuild, but should easily go well into the 10's. on the dyno it made 630rwhp(corrected) on pump gas! almost nothing is stock!

ENGINE: girdled 109 block,full rebuild balanced and blueprinted. JE pistons, stock crank and rods std/std with full arp fasteners (people have gone 9's on stock rods and crank), billet roller cam 214/210, speedpro lifters, aluminum champion GN1 heads with porting, TD 1.65 roller rocker shafts. champion ported intake manifold and 75mm throttle body. HR parts motor mounts. RJC pulleys.

TRANSMISSION: dynotech built 2004r(hi-pro) with PTE converter, definatly the best converter out there right now for a gn. external trans-cooler with steel braided lines.

INDUCTION/EXHAUST: precision PTE-70-GTQ turbo, with turbosaver. 4" cold air kit. pte front mount intercooler with polished aluminum piping. RJC boost controller. Terry Houston ceramic coated 3.5" downpipe. full 3" DUAL exhaust with 2 magnafolw mufflers. ceramic coated stock headers welded and port matched to the heads.

FUEL: double pumper setup. 75# injectors and modded ecu to work with the injectors, accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, dual nozzle razors alky kit.

CHASSIS: 1987 grand national with 110,000 miles on car. paint is probably an 8 out of 10, same with the body. its not rough just has a few imperfections (minor scratchs/ding). chromoly 6 point roll bar. UMI upper and lower control arms. HR parts rear adjustable swaybar. alxe tubes welded, moser axles, richmond 3.42's Extra bracing welded from the tubes to the center section to eliminate twisting. centerline wheels. MT drag radials on rear. new bushing front and rear. aluminum drums and s-10 cylinders. aftermarket driveshaft.

INTERIOR: interior is in eccelent condition, seats look new, new carpet and headliner. autometer cobalt gauges, water temp, boost, voltage, oil pressure, AEM lc1 (wideband o2). 5-point harness on drivers side.

this car is SET UP AND READY TO GO!! pulls harder in 3rd than it does in the first 2 gears because of that pte converter. this is a hell of a car that you could cruise (with overdrive) on pump gas to the track with the ac on run some crazy numbers and cruise home!! the only reason im selling is because my house is currently on the market and we are looking for another house and i will need a down payment and probably some more furniture. call with any questions, i will be willing to help ship!!

the only issues with this car are it leaks a little oil, not the rear main but from betreen the girdle and the oil pan. also a SLIGHT miss at part throttle around 2k, its nothing major, just a tuning issue, i was going to send the chip back to the tuner to have him look at it but figured then if someone wanted to drive it....so i decided not to, i can live with it. on cars this fast you useually have to live with much greater drivability issues(no ac, overdrive, race gas...) 505-610-1979

turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang
turbo88stang

I'm interested in the motor/trans if you'd like to sell the car as a roller. Thanks

I love the car seat!!!!

I bet you kid loves the power:biggrin:

This was actually Damon's old car that i bought a few years ago... did a lot of work to the car.. still looks good.. when I had it it went 11.40 at 129 at 20 lbs and a B.S tune.... Good luck with the sale man