87 GN $ 6000 neg - needs paint/interior

mechanical73

This is an 84 T-Type with a complete 87 GN drivetrain with only 30 k miles (the car itself only has about 80 k miles). It is the model with the black-out option so there is no chrome except for the bumpers and has the GTA black center rims that combined with the lowered springs gives the car a really nice look.

Mechanically in mint shape. Body needs paint but panels are straight and interior needs seats re-upholstered and a headliner. The swap to the 87 drivetrain was done professionally and every bolt was replaced as it should be with the exception of the Power Master which I spent close to $ 1000 on doing the swap to the Vacuum Booster set-up with all new parts – it was worth every penny.

The car is a dark metallic blue which was done about 12 years ago and is very faded but panels are very straight. I just replaced the doors with donor car doors which are gray but in mint shape. The floor pan and chassis are mint. No rust ! I purchased this car from a guy in upstate New York so it is not a city car.

The interior is a light blue and it has manual windows and locks so its very light.

It has performance lowering springs, new shocks, and suspension, brand new BFG KDW's all around on 16 X 8 Black center GTA rims. New brake and fuel lines, new brakes, Kenne Belle Exhaust (sounds sweet).

The car is very fast. I haven’t been to the track with it but it is quicker than my friends 91 Mustang which runs 13.10s. With new paint it will be mint but I have new responsibilities so I need to sell it as I can't finish it right now.

The price is slightly negotiable.

Its located on Long Island, NY

917-412-9918

Thanks
email me for pics.

Also available is the original 84 Turbo motor – it is complete with wiring and terminal block (so it can be plugged right into the fuse block on most GM cars w/o wire splicing).
It has approximately 80,000 miles and was running great. The injectors, turbo, headers, and all accessories except for alternator are included as well. It is sitting on a custom made engine cradle in my garage.

$ 1000