87 GN 58k miles, original paint 11.30@118

TURBOTIMMER

Just what it says. Solid roof car. I'm the third owner. I hate to see it go, but its just sitting in my garage. I have much more fun with my high mileage GN.
Options include:
-Power windows
-Power locks
-Power driver seat
-Concert sound w/cassette and equilizer
-rear defrost
-intermittant wipers
-cruise control
-tilt steering
-posi rear
-power antenna
-GM security system
Everything works, even the antenna. The air is still ice cold, and has never been serviced. I replaced the rear speakers with new GM replacement ones. The interior is mint. It also has the power 6 logo floor mats. The headliner is original and perfect.
Mods include:
-Limit TA-61 turbo w/ Garrett .63 housing
-Action Fabrication stock location stretch ic
-009 inj w/ JL Race chip
-hotwired Quad Air XP plus fuel pump
-Kirban's afpr
-3" Houston Downpipe
-2 1/2" mandrell bent Terry Houston exhaust w/ Dynomax mufflers
-Steve Monroe 62mm throttle body & upper
-Kirban's mandrell bent stock appearing stainless uppipe
-Quad Air volt booster
-Original trans built by Vince Janis with all the normal upgrades & Art Carr shift kit
-Stock reworked D5 converter also done by Vince
-B&M stack plate tranny cooler
-8.5" rear w/ Eaton posi unit and 28 spline Moser axles
-S-10 rear wheel cylinders
-Variable rate rear springs and passenger side airbag

Now onto the body. The car still has 99% of the original paint. The guy I bought it from back in 98 told me it was all original, but I've since found where it appeared to have been spotted in on the top of the driver's side quarter panel. It still looks great, but it shows when the sun hits it just right. The rest looks totally original and still shines. The hood could probably use a repaint. I buffed it out 1 too many times, and its kinda transparent. Its still presentable, though. The car is really super straight and has only been in rain 4 times since I've owned it. It took third place in the slightly modified class at the 2004 GS Nats. It still sits on the stock GN wheels, and they are in excellent shape. It has Goodyear Eagle GTIIs all the way around, 215/65s in the front, 255/60s in the rear. I wanted to make sure that the car kept a stock appearance but still ran strong. I think with more tuning, the car could go 11 teens, but the car is really too nice to race on a regular basis.

The only thing that is wrong with the car that I know of, is that the mufflers are both starting to rot out under the outlets. Other than that, its mechanically sound. I really don't have to get rid of it, but I would like to see someone else enjoy it just as much as I have in these past few years. Sitting in my garage does it no justice. The car is located about 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh, PA. The price is $16,000 firm. If you want pics, I can get em by the weekend.

Thanks for looking
Tim

Pics are sent to those requested.........

Also has boxed rear upper and lower control arms with HRParts Poly bushings.
I'm sure there's more, but That's all I can think of right now.

TURBOTIMMER said:
Pics are sent to those requested.........

Also has boxed rear upper and lower control arms with HRParts Poly bushings.
I'm sure there's more, but That's all I can think of right now.

I never got the pics :confused: JZeilinga@aol.com

ttt. I'll post pics tonight.

Car is back up for sale. Now has a brand new TH 2 3/4" exhaust with stainless magnaflow mufflers.

$16,000 or best offer.

pix

Attachments

• no#1 1.JPG
    no#1 1.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 197
  • no#1 2.JPG
    no#1 2.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 163
Yes, I still have it. Not real motivated to sell, but $$$$ talks.

Transampacecar, I'm about 40 minutes from Uniontown.