87 Gn, $4500

1DarkGn

1 Amazing Airbrusher!
I am selling my 87 Grand National. The car recently received a pair of arizona doors, new rocker panel and it is getting a new rear quarter panel. It has brand new body mounts, they may be installed before YOU call. I just put a built 200r4 in it. It has five start ARE(drag lite knock offs), brand new tires. It has the kirban 3" down pipe, ported exhaust bend. No leaker engine. It has new progressive rate spings in the rear and re-sprung front coils. New shocks all around. The engine is bone stock minus the exhaust system. New engine mounts all around. The interior is in good shape, no cigarette burns. The carpet could use a replacement. No cracked markers anywhere. It has a complete set of auto meter gauges, oil pressure, coolant temp, boost, trans temp and air-fuel all working with the proper sending units. I am almost ready to paint the car once the body work is completed. It could be bought cheaper now than before I finish the body work. I am asking $4500 right now. She will drive away with a clean title. I live in the western chicago suburbs. I can be reached via email or a private message. my email is justin.horodeck@comcast.net. This is a good car and an even better deal. The more body work that is completed on it the more the price will increase. I am a very good body man, and my freind that is helping me is a ASE master body tech with 15 years exp behind him, so know the work being completed is top notch work. And yes, I do have the original wheels still...

It has been kind of crappy here weather wise. i dont pull it out of the garage when it is crappy. Probably monday I will get pics sent out. She is a good runner.

Pics of the GN

I sent off the pics of the gn to everyone who asked, if you did not get them, please email me

87 GN For sale

I would also be interested in a trade. I would trade for a motorcycle. Really would like to trade for a honda CBR 600. Just a thought, I would consider others bikes as well