87 GN 44,500 miles

wow....500 views on THE GN WEBSITE and no real offers:eek:

Whats goin on

bump

this offer is real :)trade plus 3kcash? this car was 100k new and rare in this shape/miles
1990 Bmw 750il,rare V12 With Only 54k Miles!

wow....500 views on THE GN WEBSITE and no real offers:eek:

Whats goin on

bump

I bet you'd get a lot more attention if you posted a price. It's just the way these forums work. The market is down on these cars right now, and theres a lot for sale. The ones that get offers and sell are the people that pick their bottom price and post it. The rest sit on these forums for months.

That is a super nice car. I guess the market is just flat. I wish I would have found this before my wo2 t-type.

Thanks man..I take good care of her. If I dont get a fair price it goes back into storage...I have a nice 69 olds conv for sale also..can see part of it in the pics

Thanks man..I take good care of her. If I dont get a fair price it goes back into storage...I have a nice 69 olds conv for sale also..can see part of it in the pics

do not give that car away when that car hits 25 yrs old look out

Jesus people....when was the last time you saw an ALL ORIGINAL 87 GN with 45k miles for $15,000????

I have to assume you think this is a great price? Since you are buying it and all. We all know the market is down and folks are not throwing cash out the window.

Price seems alright but not great. Not trying to bash the price because the car looks awesome but some consideration has to go into the ripple on the door. Its gonna cost some $$ and take away some of the original paint. 20 year old paint is gonna be hard to match up without noticing. Fixing the door first might sell the car quicker. Its a shame you go to show the car and some fool ruins it for ya. I would have lost it.