87 GN 44,500 miles

87GNat

Dont Let Em Grind Ya Down
Well time to bite the bullet. Low miles and totally stock hard top, Garage kept, no rain, digital dash. Has ripple in drivers door, (IDIOT AT SHOW FELL INTO IT AND TOOKOFF :mad: ). Small ding in passenger door. Went to good body shop and was quoted $800 to repair both. Besides that ....super nice. Ill start this out with asking for offers. Im near Tampa Fl if you want to see it.

Shoot me some offers.

has walbro fuel pump but not hot wired. Just installed new AC compressor ac ice cold. New drivers window motor. Has aftermarker stereo. Nothing was cut all done w/ adapters. Have orig concert sound and speakers in box.

I can vouch for this car gentlemen. VERY nice untouched, and original GN. Fix the small dent in the door and this is show worthy!!

Make offer? $2500, and you pay for shipping.

Gotta give us an idea of a price range you are looking at.

pic

Attachments

• cars006 (Large).jpg
    cars006 (Large).jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 783
More pics to follow below.

Attachments

• cars008 (Medium).jpg
    cars008 (Medium).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 777
  • cars009 (Medium).jpg
    cars009 (Medium).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 777
  • cars007.jpg
    cars007.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 779
Make offer? $2500, and you pay for shipping.

Gotta give us an idea of a price range you are looking at.

We all know approx market value for these vehicles. Lets not be coy..im looking for the best price I can get so if your interested make an offer.

:wink: That's cool. The shipping to IL. would be a killer. Good luck though. If you have anymore pics, just send them my way and I will post em up.

more

Attachments

• cars010 (Medium).jpg
    cars010 (Medium).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 768
  • cars011 (Large).jpg
    cars011 (Large).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 771
  • cars012 (Large).jpg
    cars012 (Large).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 760
  • cars013 (Large).jpg
    cars013 (Large).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 757
  • cars014 (Large).jpg
    cars014 (Large).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 758
We all know approx market value for these vehicles. Lets not be coy..im looking for the best price I can get so if your interested make an offer.

Yeah, I know that. But people sell for different reasons and for different prices. You catch a man going through a pricey divorce or about to lose his house and the price is way below market value. Others will want full NADA price. Just wondering which end you are on.

I wish this car was closer to me. I am in houston TX and I am looking for another GN. Good Luck.