87 GN 4 sale- mild mods

87blackdeath

87 Buick GN 4 sale- Hardtop car w/82K mile body, less than 500 miles on fresh motor. Mods include...Engine- balanced bottom end, shotpeened rods, new rings, rod, & main bearings, hi volume oil pump, Conley Performance custom grind hyd. cam ( mild street sleeper cam), new pushrods, double valve springs, double roller timing chain, all Fel-pro gaskets, ported and polished heads, ported and polished intake. Still has stock turbo, injectors, and intercooler. Fuel system- ATR superpump, hotwire, new AC delco fuel filter, Kirban adj. FP reg. Suspension- airbag on pass. side rear, pinion snubber. Exhaust- ATR stainless drivers side replacement header, stainless crossover pipe, 3" Kirban downpipe, test pipe, Flowmaster cat back. Transmission- B&M shift kit, trans cooler. Factory 3.42 posi rear, Autometer FP (on hood), boost & oil pressure gauges (on a-pillar). Car has some minor clearcoat peeling and could use a paint job. Interior is great, except top of back seat has some dry rot from sun through the back glass, and the plastic grille on the dash (speaker cover and defrost) is cracked. The stock turbo needs a rebuild, or I have a Precision PT-52 turbo w/ 3 passes on it that I'll let go with the car if you want it, however it is ported for an ATR downpipe and external wastegate so you would have to change that. The Powermaster has the replacement switch and accumulator bowl, and I have a rebuild kit for that as well. It works OK now, but I figured I better have a kit just in case. That's about all I can think of right now. Car is located in southern VA. E-mail me at Kggarrett1911@aol.com if you're interested, I have a few pics I can send out. Sorry this post is so long, but I'm trying to let every one know as much as I can about the car. I'm asking $8500 OBO. Thanks for looking!