87 GN 23K miles, stock

skoof

For sale:

'87 GN 23,000 miles, unmolested, BONE stock. Garage kept, excellent condition inside/out and under the hood.

All original except for: new GM bumper fillers front and rear, new Goodyear tires, new AC Delco battery, Sony CD player, AC changed to R134 using new GM/AC Delco parts, window tint.

Car has the following options:
T-Tops, power windows/locks/seat, cruise, rear window defog, right side mirror remote, G80 posi.

Located in central Florida. Can Email Pics on request. Must see to appreciate $20,000 OBO

Thanks,
Jim
jimskoof@msn.com

From what I have learneded here on the board ,you should be asking at least 30K for that car....but that is just what I learned-ed from other members...
TTT
good luck with the sale :)

Hell why not ask $40,000 seems everyone wants to make the prices so high that no one can afford one.All I can say is I sold one with over $30k in it for just around $17k and My friend just sold one with 30,000 miles for $17,200 which was in perfect condition,I'm not saying its not worth $20k but with the economy the way it is you might have to seat on it for awhile to see 20k.Just so you know I think the 20k is some what a fair price but I would't try selling it for 30k,I'm also guessing that Bandaid was just kidding, as I'm too about the 40k comment. Good luck with the sale

The car is 19 years old and is in Florida with 23,000 miles. The sun here can damage original bumper fillers.

1 in front theory

I understand, I'm just gonna make a quick point...

:tongue: You just really want to keep your car, don't cha?..." :D

This car and my other GN that I'm going to post here first are both for sale. Gotta make room in the garage for a new flats boat for the family :D
so one has to go.
This car will be on auto trader in a day or so. I WILL sell it OBO.

skoof said:
For sale:

'87 GN 23,000 miles, unmolested, BONE stock. Garage kept, excellent condition inside/out and under the hood.

All original except for: new GM bumper fillers front and rear, new Goodyear tires, new AC Delco battery, Sony CD player, AC changed to R134 using new GM/AC Delco parts, window tint.

Car has the following options:
T-Tops, power windows/locks/seat, cruise, rear window defog, right side mirror remote, G80 posi.

Located in central Florida. Can Email Pics on request. Must see to appreciate $20,000 OBO

Thanks,
Jim
jimskoof@msn.com
thats a great price your asking,less than market value..put it on ebay,you will get the 20k your asking and more...great deal for someone..

HOOGENRAAD said:
Why does such a low mile GN have new bumper fillers? :confused:

Oxygen + temperature + time kills bumper fillers. It has zero to do with miles.

If you store a GN in a dark garage at 80 degrees F for 20 years, it will need new bumper fillers. At lower temps, they could go longer, but at higher temps, you will need them sooner.

The softening agent in the plastic goes away and plastic becomes brittle and they turn to pebbles.

On sale today before it goes on auto trader......How 'bout $18,999 or best offer :eek:

Good Luck

A nice GN with as low miles with T-tops should sell pretty fast!!

Perfect for Springtime too ;)

Make sure you share the ad id, so we can see it... sounds like a nice car &

Good Luck to you- It's a nice car for the money dude!

Are you selling your other car too?? I think you mentioned you had 2

tommynos said:
put it on ebay,you will get the 20k your asking and more....
don't believe everthing you see on ebay. my GN was on there 3 different times with a reserve of 17,500 and it didn't sell. mine had 27K miles.

I watch these prices closely and it seems anything from 17-20k is a nice selling range. Mine might see what the market will bear during the spring, and Im hoping for 20k as well. If not, I will try again next year. If it wont get 20, Im prepared to keep it. Good luck with your sale.