87 gn $13,500

Old_Man_HyPsi87

T-Top Car
bored 30 over,trw pistons, billet mains,polished rods,arp bolts,ported 109 heads,comp cam/lifters, 65#motron injectors,eric marshall chip,scanmaster,maf translator/ls1 maf, walbro 340 fuel pump,3" stainless downpipe and steel control arm protector, TE-60 turbo, big precision stock location intercooler, alkycontrol injection,adjustable FP regulator, flex-a-lite dual electric fans, hooker dual exhaust, new door and t-top gaskets(not installed) new trunk gasket(installed),aftermarket radio but have all the original CS II stuff. New hoodliner still in the box, window felts(new in packages) all the center caps but not on the car(need the right lugnuts),new polybushings front and rear,SSM boxed lower control arms(rear) all new brake calipers,rotors,upper/lower ball joints, dual airbags,new rear shocks. all a/c components still in the car. aprox. 2000 miles on the Gene Fleury Rebuild from Mukilteo,WA speedwayrepair@earthlink.net I have his business card.
Oh and it is the 3.42 posi rear end. email me direct at filson@comcast.net for questions. I posted pics here on an album. supposed to be 48000 original miles on the car according to carfax, I have copies of that from 12-2006 shortly before I bought the car. I have only put 952 miles on it in four years! never driven in rain or salt...hell barely even driven at all!
Thanks, Jeff

Have any pics of the t-top area without the tops in. Any rust in that area. I'm interested in the car.

Thanks Jeremy! right back at ya! I appreciate it! I hate to see it go but it ties me down too tight, and for other reasons as well. I may sell the car but will never forget the people I have met through Andy and this website.

BlackPack 6 I will get some pics of the t-top area tonight. I remember something in there and I want to say it was a removable piece but I will check it out.

It also has an RJC power plate and its still for sale. Maybe my asking price is too high? haven't had much interest. Do I have something with this ad messed up or is there just no interest? I thought I would have something here...Don't make me resort to eBay! LOL!
Maybe some local guys could look at it for me and tell me what could be the problem?
Thanks! Jeff

It is modified and supposedly an Art Carr 3200 stall. GENO can probably tell ya more than me. I bought it already done. GENO built the motor, I have no documentation, I wish now I did. Its the coolest car I ever owned and I'm like aalot of women...IT FAST AND ITS BLACK!! LOL anyway hopefully GENO may chime in here. Please do GENO!
Thanks! Jeff

You can call me at 309 267 8866 cell Jeff
If I don't answer, please leave a message and when I get a chance I will call ya back. I work in an area that has to be intrinsically safe. so can't have my phone on me always.
and no later than 9:00 on weekdays. Thanks!

It is modified and supposedly an Art Carr 3200 stall. GENO can probably tell ya more than me. I bought it already done. GENO built the motor, I have no documentation, I wish now I did. Its the coolest car I ever owned and I'm like aalot of women...IT FAST AND ITS BLACK!! LOL anyway hopefully GENO may chime in here. Please do GENO!
Thanks! Jeff
I believe Dave Split at Tran Service did the trans for me. He does most everybodys Buick transmissions in the NorthWest area including my 2004r ive been 9.7 140 MPH with :D He has been doing these transmission for at least 10 years that i know of:smile:Im pretty sure he was even rebuilding these transmissions at the dealership he worked at back in 1986:eek::biggrin::D He has been working in these transmission longer than anybody that i know or heard of..

You can call me at 309 267 8866 cell Jeff
If I don't answer, please leave a message and when I get a chance I will call ya back. I work in an area that has to be intrinsically safe. so can't have my phone on me always.
and no later than 9:00 on weekdays. Thanks!

Or call me
Gene Fleury
425-290-9075

Sold!

Thanks GENO for your help! and thanks for all the interest! The buyer is a member here and it went to a good home!