87 GN 11 second capable

Tony87gn

Gauging interest on my GN, it is a nice car with a lot of modifications. It does have rust along the bottom of doors and rear quarter panels, no rust elsewhere. Has some dents and dings is by far not a show car but is presentable. car has 107k on body and about 2000 on fully rebuilt engine.
Mods
rebuilt engine with 212-212 cam
forged JE pistons
stock reconditioned rods
Eagle crank
heads fully redone with new parts not ported
welded header everything on engine was painted
PT-51 turbo
3in TH downpipe
hooker exhaust with 3 in cutout
rebuilt front end and new upper and lower control arms in rear
15-8 ARE GNX lookalike wheels with newer MT drag radials 275-50's in rear and new tires in front, kumhos
GNX vents
42.5 pound injectors with fuel pressure regulator and upgraded fuel pump that is hotwired
rebuilt transmission with shift kit and 3000k stall
CAS V2 front mount with 3in pipes
two boost gauges and a oil pressure gauge
Translator pro, no MAF sensor and a extender pro chip, just installed need to get it tuned in. Will have pics soon, just make offers Oh also has Razors progressive alky kit.

Hey, I'm interested !!!! No posted price means FREE right? I am looking for someone to give me a car and pay me to come and get it. How much will ya pay me ta come and get it????

Seriously, sounds like you have some good stuff in your car. Let everyone know what you are looking to get.

I said make offers but its kind of hidden in there. Just want to see the offers people through out for it. Forgot to say it is an astroroof car.

Tony87gn said:
Ok Ill throw out a price 9500OBO.
Lets go boys, less then 2000 miles ago 5000 was put into the engine to make it basically bulletproof. You are not gonna destroy this motor with the Eagle crank and forged pistons. Translator pro system which doubles as a boost controller and gets rid of the ever failing MAF sensors. ARP studs and bolts were used through out the motor, no expense was spared.