87 GN, $11,8000

That's an insane price for a car this nice with so many high end mods.
Mods alone add up to well over half the price.
Not to mention good paint.
Another example of why a $4000 roller needing "everything" makes no financial sense.
GLWS
If only....

Yea, I agree about the low price. I see higher priced cars but it doesn't mean they are selling. I've got several offers I'm pondering and since I want a 9sec stang I'm REALLY pondering ONEFASTGN's Mustang he mentioned above. Need more pics of it tho..

ks

Last edited:
Yea, I agree about the low price. I see higher priced cars but it doesn't mean they are selling. I've got several offers I'm pondering and since I want a 9sec stang I'm REALLY pondering ONEFASTGN's Mustang he mentioned above.

ks

Well - I ain't giving a "LIKE" to a post that is considering going from a BUICK Grand National to a Mustang.
Sorry - can't do it!
But it is a nice looking Ford. ;)

I have a friend that might be interested is there anything other than the dents in hood wrong with the car any rust or anything wrong he just was wondering because car was listed so cheap

I have a friend that might be interested is there anything other than the dents in hood wrong with the car any rust or anything wrong he just was wondering because car was listed so cheap
No rust at all and I listed the flaws above... I see a lot of cars that are priced higher but they don't seem to be selling either.

ks

I would think I bigger turbo a good tune and some slicks gets you easy 10.50's, some champion heads low 10's, you have my interest as well , very nice car

I would think I bigger turbo a good tune and some slicks gets you easy 10.50's, some champion heads low 10's, you have my interest as well , very nice car
Yes, it would but I'd be a bit nervous that it would be on the edge at this power level and I'd don't want to hurt the motor on such a nice car.
A larger turbo with the stock cam would make a lazy combo on the street which I don't want, either. I would prefer to just step up to a car that was built to handle the power I want than take a chance and hurt this one then have to spend $$ to rebuild it.

ks

Car is SOLD.

Thanks Tyler! Enjoy the car!!

&

Thank You TB.com!!

Kevin Slaby

Yes, it is and it hurt to see it leave but I found a Twin Turbo Mustang that I think will give me the performance I've been desparately craving.

ks

This is exactly what I'm looking for. Very nice car. If whoever bought it wants to sell for a profit down the line, shoot me a message.