87 Drivetrain & Interior

Brian Collins

I have a large selection of parts from a GN I parted out. The drivetrain is complete. I also have front and back seats, carpet, center console, dash, and cluster. Every plug in the harness was labled and only one wire was cut. I would like to sell everything toghter.

parts

Which piece around the lights are you talking about? The headlight bezel or the trim ring around the turn signals? Do you have the black tailight bezels on the car? Are they in good shape and if so how much do you want for them? Thanks

grey

Hi. I need a grey horn pad & ring, do you have it? if so, how much & mailed to zip 92025? please let me know. Thanks Chuck:

All together

Right now I'm only looking to sell everything together. I don't have time to sell everything seperatly. Here is what I've got.

The trans. only has about 100 miles on a rebuild but the turbo needs to be rebuilt. I would like to get $3000 for:

- Motor
-Trans (BFR code)
- Harness
- Rear (posi) complete to tires
- Control arms & sway bar
- Headers, crossover, downpipe, and test pipe
- Entire AC including the HVAC box & controls
- All other motor driven accessories
- Innerfenders
- Intercooler w/ mounts and hoses
- Front and back seats
- Carpet
- Dash, console, cluster
- stock radio and black cd player w/ trim for both
- Header panel
- Hood, fenders, windows
- New motor mounts
- LT1 MAF w/ trans plus and chip
- Walbro pump w/ hotwire only 100 miles
- A bucket of bolts
- Upper door pannels
- Two sets of black tail lights

I took a lot of care when taking everything apart. I was planning on putting everything in another regal but have other interests.

Right now I'm only looking to sell everything together. I don't have time to sell everything seperatly. Here is what I've got.

The trans. only has about 100 miles on a rebuild but the turbo needs to be rebuilt. I would like to get $3000 for:

- Motor
-Trans (BFR code)
- Harness
- Rear (posi) complete to tires
- Control arms & sway bar
- Headers, crossover, downpipe, and test pipe
- Entire AC including the HVAC box & controls
- All other motor driven accessories
- Innerfenders
- Intercooler w/ mounts and hoses
- Front and back seats
- Carpet
- Dash, console, cluster
- stock radio and black cd player w/ trim for both
- Header panel
- Hood, fenders, windows
- New motor mounts
- LT1 MAF w/ trans plus and chip
- Walbro pump w/ hotwire only 100 miles
- A bucket of bolts
- Upper door pannels
- Two sets of black tail lights

I took a lot of care when taking everything apart. I was planning on putting everything in another regal but have other interests.

all of this for 3000.00