87 Dk. met. Blue T for sale. New everything!

fatride

Found another car I want so I'm sellimg my 87 Dk. Met. Blue Turbo T. Car has no rust at all on it. Could use paint.Hard top car. Int. is very nice with a small hole on the driver seat on the side. The size of a pencile eraser.Tinted windows. Od shows 50k plus. Fresh engine(standard bore) with turbo crank, rods, pistions. Has ARP main studs, APR head bolts. REEDS 205/210 cam Fresh timing chain, front cover. Heads are fresh 8445's with 100lbs. springs, and HD rocker shafts. Trans is also a fresh Race trans with Brake. New PATS 2800 stall L/U converter. Mease sheetmetal Plenum, Polished 58mm TB, 009's with 2 TT chips, ATR double pumper fuel pump, Billet adj. fuel reg., Polished TE44 with /.63 precesion ex. housing, stock IC, Mease 3' SS DP, All the little stuff, fuel guage, 10mm wires,drive shaft loop, 4 core Rad., Turbo saver, Boost/knock/water/oil guages. New brakes all around, lowering springs, new Bilsteins shock in rear, air bags, Koni shocks up front. GTA wheels with brand new tires, MT DRs in rear, and Ventus HR2's up front. Rear has 3.90 gear, Moser axles. Thats all I can think of for now. All it really needs is paint and I do not have a exhaust on it now, just running through the DP. Sounds better this way!! Have pics to send. Only reason I want to sell is I found another car, if It doesn't sell I have a fresh car. Asking $7600.00 OBO Email if you have any questions. I also have pics of the engine build. Have some extras for the car also, new front bumper fillers, window felts and some other stuff.
Thanks

Pictures & info

Sounds great. Pictures? How long did it take to get all the work done and did you do the work? How many miles on the new stuff? Where are you and the car?

Thanks,
dwall/Bob
dwallpdrsn@aol.com

Hey my buddy Nick, the seller of this car, is having some trouble replying to this post. Hopefully the administrators will be able to fix the problem so you guys can be in contact with him through this site.

At the mean time, you guys can email him directly to gfs66103@yahoo.com
With all of your questions.

I have seen this car personally, I can vouch for him as to everything that was done to the car and the shape that it's in. it is a very solid car. No rust!!!! With all the stuff that has done to it the car is a steal. I restore and sell Turbo Buicks. I have about 20 turbo Buicks on hand and this car is in better shape than 90% of them I have seen in the Midwest. I told him I will not sell that car for anything less than $8900.

HTH
Prasad

Sorry guys, I'm back! I will get all pics out tomorrow. I have well over 20 people to send pics to. But for now here are a few pics, to give you an idea.
Thanks Nick
Thanks Prasad :)

Attachments

• emailpicengine.JPG
    emailpicengine.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 788
  • emailpic2.JPG
    emailpic2.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 764
  • emailpic3.JPG
    emailpic3.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 794
Damn that looks nice......just wondering if everything works, a/c, radio, power accessories, etc. And where is the car located? Thanks for the updated post with a few "teaser" pics.

He is in the western suburbs, I will leave it up to him to post the exact location.

Prasad

Car is located in the Glendale Hts. area. Please let me know if I missed sending pics to you guys. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the emails responses.
Thanks

How long have you had the car and where did you get it from? Looks like my old T. Was sold to someone in St. louis from K.C. area. Bob.

Bobs rare 6 said:
How long have you had the car and where did you get it from? Looks like my old T. Was sold to someone in St. louis from K.C. area. Bob.
That car came from Kentucky then to Mt Prospect IL(ME) and then to Nick in GlenDale Heights... HTH :smile:

$7200.00 the way it is, $7600.00 with new SMC alky kit and SM. Also have new seats for the car.