87' Column shift TR...

streetknight

DCVING
Bench seat (no split), column shift, dark blue with blue interior, manual windows and door locks, radio delete car, no tilt, has cruise, T wheels, chrome package, G80 rear.

Clear coat is peeling on roof and deck lid, but car is solid.

Stuff I've replaced in last 3 months-
Heater core, all radiator and heater hoses, vacuum lines, brakes

New MSD 50's, power plate, Razor's Alky kit, Turbo Tweak chips,
line lock, soft brake shoes, s-10 wheel cylinders, air bags (both sides), new coil springs all the way around, 2 1/2" Hooker exhaust system, Autometer ultralite guages (Boost, oil Pressure, and water temp), Direct Scan and OTC 4000E, New MT 275/50 Drag radials on 8.5" T wheels, billet FP reg, XP pump, ATR rear sway bar, 3" Terry Houston Down Pipe, TE61 turbo, Billet 3200 9X11 converter, tranny cooler.

The above items have no more than 100 miles on them. The TE61, 3" THDP, and converter haven't even been put on the car yet, all in boxes (will install though)

Car is in NW Georgia area. I do not have a digital camera so I don't have pics just yet. Everything works and the A/C blows cold. Personal reasons are forcing sale. I'm asking $8200, but no reasonable offer will be refused. I need to move it quick.

Thanks for looking.

Car also has new Translator plus with 3" MAF. I also have a 3.5" MAF, but the 3" is what's on the car.

Thanks again

Bo,

The car is showing 95,000. The engine has been rebuilt at some point, but I don't know when. I just bought the car this past October. The previous owner didn't know when either. All I know is that everything is painted black and the whole engine has brass freeze plugs. It has very good oil pressure, about 20-25psi at hot idle.

I'll try to get some pics as soon as possible. It is in my shop on the lift right now. Soon as the turbo gets here where I can get it running again, I'll back it out and take pics.

Thanks

turbo regal

hi there im really interest in you car and i would like to know if you could send me some pics of the and your phone number so that we can talk about the car thanks email me at lotuspod216@yahoo.com

turbo

hi there im really interest in you car and i would like to know if you could send me some pics of the and your phone number so that we can talk about the car thanks email me at lotuspod216@yahoo.com