87 Chrome Grille NOS Condition

The grille was on a show car only. NOS condition. Paypal or USPS money order accepted. If using paypal please include an additional 4% for the fee.

$275.00 + 30.00 for shipping.

Thanks,

Patrick

grille1r.jpg

grille2.jpg

grille3.jpg

Still have it? And it is a 3% fee not a 4% fee. Your price is outrageous but if you are open to offers PM me

$369 & shipping for a re-pro. Seller is open to offers. Sounds/looks like a nice piece. Not so outrageous. Make an offer. The damn thing's probably sold already. :smile:

$369 & shipping for a re-pro. Seller is open to offers. Sounds/looks like a nice piece. Not so outrageous. Make an offer. The damn thing's probably sold already. :smile:
With all due respect, I didn't ask you, it's not your thread, and if you aren't interested why bother posting? This is the problem lately, guys jump in that aren't interested telling others what or how to do things...move on with that. If you think that is an ok price, you buy it for that. I don't want a repro...who said anything about a repro? Obviously judging by the thread, this thing had TONS of interest when it was posted. I dug it up because it had no interest and was checking to see how open to offers he was because I am actually interested in it. This may help your post count but some of us could care less. Move on with that crap, not needed here.

Did I rain on your parade/chisel? I don't think the price is outrageous which implies this seller is some kind of jip. He asked for offers, not insults. How do you know I'm not interested in it? The post is months old. You should have pmd him with an offer. I could care less about my post count :rolleyes: or this site. So, why don't you stick it in your ear, *******?

TTT

240.00 + 30.00 Shipping...Obviously in no hurry to sell. Prefer USPS MO.

John...I agree it is reasonable for the condition.

Thanks,

Patrick