Options, A/C, Tilt wheel, Delayed wipers
I added power trunk release
Window’s tinted
Rear seat braces
Tinted parking light covers
New starter
Alternator 1 year old
Battery 2 years old

The original motor is included. It needs a rebuild, currently on engine stand. It had a little knock when pulled, I never took it apart to inspect. I replaced motor with a rebuilt. I swapped most of the parts off the original to the rebuilt motor. This car had professional repaint 9 years ago and still looks great. I also put all new weather stripping on the car 7 years ago, and it still looks good. I’ve owned this car for 8 years.
THE BAD: windshield has small leak, blower motor doesn’t work on high setting, cracked paint on passenger rear filler, starting to get surface rust in the common areas.
Price $6500.00

I can e-mail pics.

Post pics if u want any real interest. Ok, u beat me to it. Now u deleted the pics.

pics

Can you email me pics and location please also will you sell just the car without the orgonal motor rplp175@yahoo.com
Thanks

Motor has 20,000 miles since rebuild.
Transmission has 31,000 miles since rebuild
I'm located in Kentwood,MI just south of Grand Rapids
Will someone post some pics for me if I send them to you?
Yes the car is in running condition.
The original motor is included

Here's a couple of pics that Rob sent me to post

right.jpg

left.jpg

turbo t

do you plan on taking it to bowling greene.i would be intrested with cash in hand if you are going.

Here's one shot of the interior,the other pics that Rob sent today,are thumbnails,too small to post.

Picture032.jpg

Id like to shoot up there to take a look at this. Thursday or Friday? Any pics of the rust please send to turbobuick10@aol.com. I'll prob take it home with me depending on the rust. Let me know if you got some free time either day. Thanks

I'd also like to see pics of the rust that is starting.....also, does the a/c work? Would it make a 6-7 hour drive?