87 Buick T-Type

Devron Noles

Car is clean and straight. In great condition with several mods and upgrades. Asking $13,500.
Contact for more information.
(386) 937-0126

Attachments

• t-type 10.jpg
    t-type 10.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4,575
  • t-type 9.jpg
    t-type 9.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4,545
  • t-type 5.jpg
    t-type 5.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 4,535
  • t-type 2.jpg
    t-type 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 4,533
Car is clean and straight. In great condition with several mods and upgrades. Asking $13,500.
Contact for more information.
(386) 937-0126

C'mon.... write an ad that will sell a car. All your gonna get here is a million questions.

So its clean and straight, How many miles? Whats the upgrades? Whats the Mods? Wrecks? Origional Paint? Miles?

My bad!

This was my fathers car who recently passed away. I hate to sell the car but at this point don't have much of a choice. My mom has all the paperwork. What I do know is it has 144k, never wrecked and recent paint thats beautiful! The car recently ran 11.8@111. I will get the details and add later(turbo,converter etc.)

What an awesome color combo!!!!

Good luck with the sale.

Condolences on the loss of your father.

I know this car quite well. It IS a Florida car. It has a TE44 turbo and precision 9" converter. 42 lb injectors and a thumbwheel chip. 3" down pipe, line lock, stock innercooler with duttweiler neck, and I am sure other things I can't remember right now. The engine is stock. Only had the valve springs replaced. This car is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Recent paint is flawless. All trim was removed as it was done right. This car has always been a strong running car for the minor mods it has. Glenn West

the color combo with the black grill is perect. very nice car try to keep or donate to me lol jk

Dream4 Gn------- Please Start a thread if you have a car for sale, do not hijack the OP's thread. Thank You--

Ty

He (Dream4Gn) was advertising a car for sale just like this one. I inadvertantly deleted his post, I meant to hit quote instead and then reply.

It was not appropriate to advertise another car for sale in the OP's thread.

I was totally not trying to sell the guys car.. I dont even know who the guy is...I was just simply saying.. Theres one for sale near my house..Jus like this one.. And i would love to have one... sorry for the mis understanding guys

The car was a womans daily driver until my dad purchased it in 98 I believe, it had 95k on it then. It has been garage kept ever since. The doors still open and close like new. The price also includes some extra stuff in the garage. Centerline wheels, a set of slicks and sportsman front tires, another intercooler are some of the things that will go along with it.

I would like to move this car, think my mother wants it sold. I could keep the car but think it's best for her it gone. I will bring down the price to help, it is sad to see so many beautiful cars on here going for so much less than they are worth. Guess it is a sign of the times. Do I need to post a new tread with the price? $ 10,000 for car,extra wheels,tires and parts.

what other wheels tires come with the car that you mentioned? can you email more detailed pics? underside engine bay

thanks,
Mike