87 Buick t type part out- other parts

CornFed

Recently picked this car up and got it running. Due to some extensive rust on the frame and the other common areas and title issues its getting parted. Motor and Trans are not available as of not but everything else is up for grabs. Car has 78k original miles on it. Car is located in Davenport, IA. Interior is is very good shape for the age and power seat,Windows, etc all work.

Random parts:
Stock ECM -$75 (I have 4 and all were just run on this car today to test working order)
Coil pack, no mounting plate but run on the car above today to verify they are good-$60ea have two avalable
Uncut turbo shield with no cracks, etc-$60ea (have two)
Factory headers with no cracks (that I can see) or repairs done.-$150 for the pair
Factory turbo crank-10/10 and still in plastic from being mechined-$300
Bare Champion ported intake with plenum and spacer. $400
Factory flexplate-$25ea (have 2 available)
GN center console in very good shape with no cracks etc. Complete with shifter plate, etc.-$300
86 t type dark blue upper and lower door panels with concert sound. Overall very nice shape.-$300 for upper and lowers
Dark blue t top trim. Very good shape but missing the two pieces that mount to the glass t top itself. $125
Chrome headlight bezel with cornering light. Good shape with no cracks, etc.-$60
Dark blue seat belts in good shape. No rips or frays but do need to be cleaned up. $75 for the set
Dark blue 3rd brake light-$35

All prices are without shipping. If interested in parts off t type please message me and we will get a price on something. I do travel a lot for work so I should be able to respond quick but give me a couple days to ship things out.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 75
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867 KB · Views: 86
More photos:

I have more odds and ends of parts so please just ask. My old screen name was griz_83ho about a year back but forgot the password and the email address it was attached to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Do you have the Middle piece that holds the t Tops in place?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1454269048350.jpg
    1454269048350.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 36
Good center shot looks pretty good how about above the a pillars in the front corner? Opps not your car.... someone else snuck a pic in there...

Last edited:
Actually need to clarify. The car that is being parted is a hardtop car. I just have the dark blue t top interior trim from another car. Apologize for the confusion

I'll take the Blue 3rd Brake Light

Could you send a picture of your Dark Blue Seat Belts.

Do you have those front bucket seats for sale?

How much for seats? And the speaker cover on the dash an the clustwr bezzel
Hi, bucket seats are power and all functions of the power seat work as supposed to-$300 (seats are in very good shape, but passanger seat has one dark spot size of a dime-looks like a burn mark)
Speaker cover had one "clean" crack on each speaker grill but it had been epoxied from underneath and you can't tell-$125
I'll have to verify bezel condition, I never looked at it close.

Hi I'm looking for the passenger side mirror and I'm also lookingfor the support pieces for the radiator and maybe the electric fans
Thanks
Tommy

Hi I'm looking for the passenger side mirror and I'm also lookingfor the support pieces for the radiator and maybe the electric fans
Thanks
Tommy
When you say radiator support piece are you taking about the top plate that the radiator cooling fan mounts to? I do have the other parts you are looking for. Is the passanger mirror an adjustable mirror?