87 buick regal clone, 99% parts come from here,here is your chance to get them back

chaparral

I have a very clean 1987 regal (grand national clone) 88k miles. It is a nice daily driver as far as mechanically sound. I has one spot of surface rust (easy fix) It has the turbo car interior,,,turbo block,turbo ecm,turbo manifold,plenum,throttle body, I have about 5k invested in parts alone. I was going to make a replica of a Buick GNX and resale it for some serious $$$ but my boat is down and have put too much in the car for the wife to let me put into the boat. The car runs and shifts perfect and I would drive it anywhere. If interested I can send pics. It does need bumper fillers.
Thanks
Here is a list of items that I have and have been installed already: Totals out to be about $5800 n parts alone
QA1 upper control arms= $849
QA1 front shocks= $329
QA1 rear air shocks= $200
Turbo car interior (maroon)= $1200 still need to finsh installing the dash to match
Need to be installed or sold for profit:
Turbo plenum= $380
Turbo Throttle body= $225
Turbo intake= $250
Turbo wiring harness= $775
Turbo fuel injector harness= $125
Brand new gas tank= $300 the one thats in it is perfectly fine this one is just nice and shiny, I was going to sell it.
Turbo steering column and wheel= $300
GTA wheels= $500 Already on
Pit bull turbo exhaust= $400
Front turbo air dam= $175
Turbo ECM= $125

GN hood= $300

Seller Phone Number:937 751 3452 PRIMARY SELLER, ALTERNATE NUMBER 937 661 0010 EITHER OF US CAN SELL YOU THE CAR, BOOSTDEZ NUTS FBOD LOVER TOM AND INTERCOOLED, SHOULD ALL ENJOY THIS ONE, ITS A GREAT PRICE FOR THE PARTS ALONE ADDED BONUS IS THE CAR, 70% SWAP COMPLETE. PICTURES CAN BE SEEN EITHER BY GOOGLE SEARCH AND TYPE IN GOOGLE 937 752 3452 LOOK FOR THE REGAL LISTED THERE PAY NO MIND TO PRICE, NEW ALTERNATE PRICE, 1,800.00 OBO, THIS IS WORTH 4,000.00 EASY PICS ON RACEJUNK.COM GOOGLE SEARCH THE NUMBER.

The car isnt being parted out, its being sold as a whole, the car runs drives excellent its got everybit of whats listed the chrom thats on car is in excellent condition, this is noting more then a good ideal that ran out of steam. Need to sell complete and whom ever purchase car is personally guaranteed to walk away smiling. Its well worth 4,000.00 sitting in its exact location. Its turn key, everyday driveer. Email me back at stevehllsbr@aol.com pics are on racejunk.com google the phone number 937 751 3452

Yeah checked that sight out, seems like alot of work to move it over there, just simply when you read my lisitng just know that its an entire car and not parts, that seems a bit easier. Sorry feller, to much typing im listing this for a friend. Thanks tho you should scoop it up, its actually a steal, i had the car before him and he tweaked it and bought a **** load of parts i imagin those are for sale but the car and its bolted on components go as a hole, so the listing stays. Sorry feller

Ok well im loggin well not off but im going to be away from computer if you need a pic of something email me, or call me to speak, this is a no brainer sale, the proof is in the pudding, if the car enthusiast are watching tonight there gong to chaulk one for the books. Call steve 937 661 0010 thanks need car gone by tomorrow ill sell or craig will sell bottom dollar alll items included for 1,500.00 cash sale, firm so dnt ask.

not sure its being sold as a complete package deal tho all for 1,500.00 its a steal for the money, parts car with a ton of parts, give craig a call 937 751 3452

About the buick to all concerned

this buick has got an enormous amount of aftermarket parts all of which consist of conversion from limited to turbo t, interior is all but complete, all items to complete are here, including a flawless center console shifter cable, an fastening mechanism for trans.

its sharp looking rust free, needs very little to clone on over, lacking all of about a turbo and a couple misc. items to be cloned.

take another look, call craig 937 751 3452

yes and apologize there is a clean clear transferable title, and car can be driven back to whre ever it is you live, its an everyday driver with out any quomes, dependable turn key the way it sits now.

937 661 0010

pics of buick

i loaded all that the thing let me load it said maximum of five pictures, now not being completly turbo buick savy there may be another way of posting those i dont know. and im posting the car for a friend that lives in exina ohio and the pics i loaded are the ones he provided.

ill definetly see about different pictures, knowing that pics help sell it and as well with the parts. should have that worked out shortly.

thanks for the insight.
steve