87' buick grand national for sale south florida

spooledyou

I rip people off. Do not deal with me.
im selling my pride and joy and the only thing that my life has revolved around for the past few years. ive sent countless hours and every dime ive ever made on this car, but its time for me to move on. car is not perfect but very well can be. for starters , its going to need the rear end fix or rebuilt which i plan on doing hopefully before it sells. i just bought a new ck transmission in made 4 passes at the track then the rearend was making a wineing sound on the way home so that will need to be fixed, also the car does have a little rust on the bottom corner passenger door. also it looks like its strting to come around the wheel well too. ill post pics of them soon, other than that my car is a head turner , everywhere i go people just have to come up and talk to me about on how nice it looks and they have never seen a nicer one, the paint is sick, it has a deep purple pearl thats only visable when the sun light hits it. it was owned by somone who worked in a body shop and painted it for him self, car comes with a bible of full documents and recipts of its life of everything thats ever been done. motor has about 5000 miles on fresh rebuild from soup to nuts, everything replaced, and motor and tranny is perfect. interior is perfect as well. car runs low 11s on 20lbs of boost.., car has tons of upgrades too many to list, i might consider trades, but has to be manuel and turbo or supercharged depends on what, would like a ctsv..
suspension: bilstein shocks, eibach springs, dual air bags, south side sway bars
if you would like to see the car and your in the area we can arrange a meeting, im lloking to get 15,000 for it, and for that price you get other extra parts, plus my old tranny that i just had rebuilt with new primary, new race cluthcs an new everything else , have recipts, and like i said car has full documention of its entire life.
IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

most of those pics of the car but the bottom ones are old, ill post up some new up to date photos when i can..

after looking at this car i'm so pissed i paid the money i did for my car. I should have joined this forum before buying my car. would have saved alot of heartache. Good luck with your sale

spooledyou said:
like what

2008 Hayabusa with 6k miles,10inch over with pm wheels, 240 rear,roaring toys swing arm with under racing , lowered with Roland sands design triple tree