87 Buick GN

The Joker

I'll Make You A Believer
for sale is my buick gn. its an 87 t-top GNX clone. it has clone gnx interior (clean enough to eat off of), gnx clone wheels, side vents, decals. the car has ORGINAL GNX rear-end and suspension. motor was built by KDK performance in florida. forged pistons, rods, and crank. engine girdle, built 200R4 with billet forward drum and a 3200 non-lock up 9inch protorque converter. it has roller cam and ported champion 1 heads and 67mm turbo. it also has SMC alkykit and 2 chips but the pump has gone out on the kit. i would recommend getting a kit from wes and julio at alkycontrol and you would have a potential mid. 10 second car. very streetable. t-tops do not leak. would like to get at least $17k or trade plus cash.
MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-003F-1.jpg

MVC-002F-1.jpg

MVC-001F.jpg

Man, this is one of the nicest cars I've ever seen. Are you close to Atlanta?

guys, i've gotten your emails. yes, i have underhood pics. i'll post them asap. i'll take some new ones tomorrow as i am working today. i'll consider trades. malibu's, cutlass, etc..g-body. maybe a vette for my wife. the car is MINT. no leaks on t-tops. ask wes from alkycontrol about JUST the tranny alone in this car is top notch as is the torque converter. the converter is out and being sent to pro torque to get freshened up. nothing wrong, just time for it. like i said, let me find the pics or go take some tomorrow. thanks for the emails and comments. any questions just ask. if your really interested, PM me your phone number and i'll contact you.

Man, this is one of the nicest cars I've ever seen. Are you close to Atlanta?

about 3 hours south. i'm in the heart of southeast GA. lol. i'm closer to jacksonville, ga then i am atlanta.

How many miles are on the car? How long have you owned it? Does it have a boost controller?

How many miles are on the car? How long have you owned it? Does it have a boost controller?

manuel boost controller, i've owned the car for about a year, close to 115k on the body and just 50k on the motor. less then 1000 miles on the tranny and converter.

TRade

Interested in a trade see racing junk add #1047832.Nice car best of luck.

Interested in a trade see racing junk add #1047832.Nice car best of luck.

That's one hell of a nice Monte SS!! Pretty funny though, your add at the bottom says " NO STROKERS, JOKERS, MEN THAT HAE TO ASK THEIR WIVES OR PEOPLE ON MEDICATION NEED PHONE"

And here you are trying to trade a guy named "Joker"

;)

That's one hell of a nice Monte SS!! Pretty funny though, your add at the bottom says " NO STROKERS, JOKERS, MEN THAT HAE TO ASK THEIR WIVES OR PEOPLE ON MEDICATION NEED PHONE"

And here you are trying to trade a guy named "Joker"

;)

its a nickname i got when i was street racing. name stuck. now i'm a sorry 22 yr old who sits on the side lines and watches...:p

new pics...please over look the dirt. it has been sitting at my friends shop. i have a DD and don't drive this car very often anymore.
inside1.jpg

inside2.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor1.jpg

Was this car bought out of Florida about a year ago?
I'm still waiting for the VIN pics.

priced To Sell!!!! I Will Take Offers!!! This Car Is Super Clean And Must Be Sold!!! Pm Me Offers And I Will Get Back To You Asap@!!!!!